Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: DashFire's Funny & Interesting Images Thread page 12

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    'A Lannister always spays his pets' that, right there, is pure genius
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

jacmac is online now Senior Member
    Les Mis has jsut been released here in Oz . Love this
    One Grain More - YouTube

LauraSB is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    OMG. I have a teenage daughter and a smart-ass husband. This might be the funniest thing in the whole thread!
    50yo, 5'3"
    SW-195
    CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
    GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

Quote Originally Posted by LauraSB View Post
    OMG. I have a teenage daughter and a smart-ass husband. This might be the funniest thing in the whole thread!
    I know - it still makes me laugh!
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Still laughing...

- Ray Peat

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Moths are creepy, leave a powdery residue on whatever they touch and pop when you crush them. I would hide in the bathroom too.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

- Ray Peat

- Ray Peat

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast