So I've been primal for about two months now and for the most part I've felt absolutely great. Aside from carb withdrawal for a week or two I've been feeling absolutely great. I've lost about 21 pounds so far, and everything seemed to be going absolutely great. But lately I've just totally hit a wall and I don't know why. Last week things started to get funky. I've noticed a marked decline in energy levels, and to top that off I'm hungry ALL the time now. Yesterday my muscles felt really weak, like I had done an intense workout the night before, but I hadn't worked out in 3 or 4 days. I've been pretty much 100% primal this entire time. I eat lean and fatty meats, grass fed butter, olive oil, eggs, and lots of vegetables (green/leafy/etc). No fruit. No carbs. I drink only occasionally and it's always just a glass of whiskey or something. Initially I thought "hm, maybe I'm just not eating enough", so I tried adding (a lot) more fat to everything, which seemed to do nothing. I also tried just stuffing myself absolutely silly for a few days, and still no change. And, to top it all off, my weight loss has dropped to a very very slow level. I lost about 20 pounds in the first month and a half, and now in the last three weeks I've lost only one pound. Has this happened to anyone else?