Thread: Too little B1, too much B12?

Hybrid View

Too little B1, too much B12?

So, my recent blood screen came out pretty good. HDL = 67, LDL = 120, Trigs = 49.

However, my B1 was low at 80. The range is 87-280. Anyone else had this problem? I've started supplementing w/ 100 mg a day. This isn't totally surprising because B1 was the only that has been low when I track on cron-o-meter. What should I add foodwise?

Also, my B12 is 1361, which is above the range of 200-1100. I don't think there's a known upper limit to B12 but just wondering, is this too high?

Quote Originally Posted by abstract View Post
    So, my recent blood screen came out pretty good. HDL = 67, LDL = 120, Trigs = 49.

However, my B1 was low at 80. The range is 87-280. Anyone else had this problem? I've started supplementing w/ 100 mg a day. This isn't totally surprising because B1 was the only that has been low when I track on cron-o-meter. What should I add foodwise?

Also, my B12 is 1361, which is above the range of 200-1100. I don't think there's a known upper limit to B12 but just wondering, is this too high?
    Pork chops man (ribs). Less than half a pound and you have more than enough B1

Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    Pork chops man (ribs). Less than half a pound and you have more than enough B1
    Ok, I'll try that. Thanks.

Are you supplementing with B12?
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html