Thread: Hi! I've been following PB for 8 days and feel amazing! page

Freckleface is offline Junior Member

Wink Hi! I've been following PB for 8 days and feel amazing!

I've been struggling for years with extra weight and depression. I've been on WW, HCG and starvation diets. I was miserable and always hungry. I would spend 90 minutes a day on the treadmill or elliptical doing intense cardio, but the fat would not budge. I always new that my carb/sugar addiction was to blame but wasn't ready to admit that to myself. I stumbled upon MDA and everything made so much sense. I decided I would try it for 7 days. Well, there is no turning back now. I feel amazing! I have more energy than I have ever hadNIn my life. I do not miss the sugar/grains one bit. Plus I have lost 8 pounds in 8 days! I even tossed my depression medication. I simply don't need it anymore. Hopefully in a few months I can wear a bikini on the beautiful beaches we have here in San Diego. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

JesseJe is offline Member
    That's amazing and encouraging for a beginner like me! Congratulations!

Louisa655 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Congratulations on being Day 8 -- you are part of a great support network for those who are motivated...like yourself. Thanks for sharing your journey. We are in it together.