I'm healthy. I've been eating mostly paleo for a little over a year now. When I say mostly, my exceptions are butter and cream and sometimes cheese when I'm eating out. It's a darn clean diet based around meats and veggies. My main problem is that I probably eat too many calories to meet the goals I have of becoming very lean (fitness model lean is what I shoot for, but as you'll see below, probably don't have the drive/willpower/whatever you want to call it to achieve).

I started working with a trainer who has a lot of fitness/bikini competition experience. She recommended working with her nutrition guy who recommended the plan I've pasted below. She is always urging me to drop fats and add carbs. I am hesitant to do this, but I'm not getting the results I want with my current diet. I know that the plan below would make me grumpy, tired, and downright miserable. I wonder if I should just give up my goals of leanness altogether, because if this is really what it takes to achieve that, I'll never get there!

WAKE UP: Drink an Advocare Spark energy drink and Coreplex

TRAIN/CARDIO: Do 30 minutes of any non weight baring cardio in the 65% max heart rate zone three days. Two other days do #20, #26 or #27

MEAL ONE: Eat 4 egg whites with 1 slice of Rudi’s gluten free bread with for pump of spray butter. If you lft in the a.m. then drop brad and eat 2 Tbsp of cream of rice

MEAL TWO: Eat 3 oz of tuna with 1/3 cup of diced avocado mixed with 1 heaping Tbsp of salsa

SNACK: Eat 2 cups of raw green, yellow or white veggies dipped in a mixed of 1 Tbsp of Olive oil and balsamic and a plain rice cake

MEAL THREE: Eat a 2 cup Romaine or spinach lettuce salad with 1/2 cup of diced red, green and yellow peppers, 3 cherry tomatoes, 3 baby carrots with balsamic vinegar as vinegar. Shoulder and back days add 4 hard boiled egg whites

DRINK: Spark and eat 3 strawberries of medium size

TRAIN/CARDIO: Three days do 20 minute outdoor bleacher or stair run followed by 10, 40 yard sprints. Two days do 20 minutes on the step mill utilizing different strides and speeds then run a 1/2 mile at 4% incline. One night i want a class or boot camp

MEAL FOUR: Eat 4 oz of chicken with 1 oz of flank with 2/3 cup of brown rice and glutamine. If you train in the a.m then make the rice 1/3 cup

MEAL FIVE: Eat another 3 oz of tuna with 10 banana pepper rings or jalapeños

SNACK: Drink a 30 gram low carb low fat protein shake of your choice or eat 6 egg whites and take Advocares Night Time Recovery

Order the advocare products at www advocare.com/110918110
TAKE DAILY (for now)

• Take Coreplex

• Take 400 mgs of Vitamin E

• Drink a minimum of 2.0 gallons of water daily

• Whole, organic, or fresh foods are better than frozen, frozen is better than canned

• 7 to 9 hours of sleep per night and 8 to 10 on the weekends if at all possible

• Take a recommended dose of Milk Thistle daily for next four weeks,.