Thread: White tongue options page

destructalux is offline Senior Member

White tongue options

Shop Now
    I've had a white fungal looking tongue for some time now. I tried Nylstat antifungal drops from the doctors but not much seemed to happen.

Been doin some looking around on here and this is a list of options people seem to have tried...

Gentain Violet
    Kyolic Garlic
    Tea Tree Oil
    Vitamin D
    Acidopholous
    Grapfruit Seed Extract
    Coconut oil
    Oregana oil

No mushrooms, sugars, fruits, cheese (hard) or vinegar.

Anyone on here had any sucess?

Gonna give the Kyolic Garlic a try but the Oregano oil sounds positive too

patski is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like thrush, which comes from candida.

I've tried for over a year to deal with my candida by myself. It's impossible. You'll spend a ton of money on all sorts of anti-fungals, yeast-eating enzymes, and who knows what the shit.

Please spend some time and research out some naturopathic docs in your area who know and can rid you of candida. It took me a while, but I found one. Since I've been eating clean for so long, and done so many different things, she thinks my progesterone is too high. But she needs to clear out food allergies FIRST. I'm also now taking some vitamin B5 and B6 supps, and an adrenal support supp. It could have all started there.

I've just sent off my blood to Washington for a test that will test 195 foods. It's not cheap, but I finally feel like I'm getting somewhere.

She's not a fan of caprylic acid (in coconut oil), or kyolic garlic. I was told neither is particularly effective, especially because many people are actually allergic to garlic! Oil of oregano was highly recommended, but in tablet form, as it is much slower to release. This is the one she recommended:

https://www.dcnutrition.com/products...cordNumber=152

My new doc isn't interested in pumping me full of supps, since she knows that doesn't work for most people, and it's too taxing on the wallet. We're doing the food allergy test to start, and I'll hopefully get it covered through my wife's benefits, since mine don't cover it.

I would keep up on the vitamin D, but maybe leave out the probiotics until after you've killed most of this crap off. Good on you for cutting out dairy, mushrooms, fruit and vinegar.

But don't do this alone. I speak from too much experience: it will make you crasay!
    A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

magicmerl is online now Senior Member
    Pat, you are awesome.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

patski is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmerl View Post
    Pat, you are awesome.
    PFFFFFFT!

Lies!
    A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.