Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arggh! Craving some Carob Brownie page 2

SteakNchop is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
    So? There's nothing wrong with a little bit of sugar, assuming it's decent quality sugar. At the very least white sugar. Honey and fruit both contain sugar and are more paleo than beef. We've been eating them longer. 10g of sugar isn't going to do anything. The issue is when you're eating tablespoons of sugar every single day like the average American. Buy at least 70% and enjoy it in moderation.
    Honey and fruit is more paleo than beef? You mean the modern fruit that has very little resemblance to what existed thousands of years ago?
    Of course, honey is paleo. I can just imagine the conversation.
    Grok 1: You get the honey.
    Grok 2: No, you get the honey.
    Grok 1: No, you. I'm still recovering from what those nasty bees did to me last time.
    Grok 2: Why don't we just go hunting?

ssye894 is offline Junior Member
    sounds good to me!
    Last edited by ssye894; 07-05-2012 at 01:35 AM.

ChocoTaco369 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakNchop View Post
    Honey and fruit is more paleo than beef? You mean the modern fruit that has very little resemblance to what existed thousands of years ago?
    Of course, honey is paleo. I can just imagine the conversation.
    Grok 1: You get the honey.
    Grok 2: No, you get the honey.
    Grok 1: No, you. I'm still recovering from what those nasty bees did to me last time.
    Grok 2: Why don't we just go hunting?
    Absolutely. We have been eating fruits and tubers much longer than large game. "Fruit" is a general term. So is "meat". The fact is we've been eating squirrels, birds and fish longer than beef, lamb and pork. We lacked the technology to kill those animals until fairly recently. That's why I don't understand the PUFA argument in terms of animal-based omega 6. It seems to me we've been eating dark meat like rabbit, squirrel, rat and bird for far longer than red meat.
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

curlygirl is offline Senior Member
    My chocolatey goodness muffins are wicked good and just have banana, nut butter, egg and dark unsweetened cocoa. Recipe.

My blog: Paleo Musings
    Tweeting all things primal: Twitter
    FaceBook: PaleoMusings

We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12