Page 91 of 281 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: waiting for the whoosh - badgergirl's journal page 91

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    LMAO, she ain't cute, she's like me with fatter arse and she's had more kids than a randy goat, the gent's (yeah right) do seem to like her though for some reason, not sure why....err!
    hmmm fat arse, and randy. Sounds promising! She got teeth?

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Hope my brother doesn't describe me thus! He couldn't - I'm taller and slimmer than him. He's a granddad (step) twice over.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

Right then.
    B: coffee, a tbs of p'nut butter (in preparation for all those lovely dates and melon cubes...oh)
    L: leftovers were very late in coming today, but in the end I got: a date, some cheese, chicken skewer, beef skewer, coleslaw
    D: a beef sausage, spinach in tomatoes, saute of red capsicum, onion and zuchini

My sexy librarian frames have arrived! I await getting home with some trepidation - what if they don't fit/suit? It's a concern (also, I won't be able to truly tell until the lenses are in them as I am blinder than a bat - at least they have sonar). Also, new saucepans and frying pans have arrived. Excellent. I may have 'forgotten' to mention to husband that I recently also bought a case of 2010 Bordeaux (it seemed like a good deal). That delivery has yet to be dispatched...
    Last edited by badgergirl; 09-05-2013 at 01:00 AM.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

woot woot for sexy librarian glasses! Surely hublet won't be upset with the wine purchase if you share it! lol

Sonar on your glasses? You put your head under water often? Radar in air, sonar in water, thoughit is the same concept of waves through a fluid....
    Last edited by ssn679doc; 09-04-2013 at 11:20 PM.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Sexy librarian glasses, ooh err missus! And a most forgiveable forget the wine, I'm sure we've all done it....

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    hmmm fat arse, and randy. Sounds promising! She got teeth?
    Fangs would be closer, and more tongue than an army boot....

Sexy librarian glasses, ooh err missus! And a most forgiveable forget the wine, I'm sure we've all done it....

Fangs would be closer, and more tongue than an army boot....
    hmm the fangs aren't very appealing, but that tongue may tip the scale, so to speak!

Tiss true about the forgetfulness.... I forgot to tell dear wife I bought a farm implement.... about a month ago, and only remembered to tell her about it when she asked "Where'd that come from?" I replied, "Up the road, about 4 miles"
    Last edited by ssn679doc; 09-05-2013 at 12:42 AM.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    hmm the fangs aren't very appealing, but that tongue may tip the scale, so to speak!
    The way she flaps her tongue at the kids, it's well exercised I can tell ee, about the only part of her that is....

Tiss true about the forgetfulness.... I forgot to tell dear wife I bought a farm implement.... about a month ago, and only remembered to tell her about it when she asked "Where'd that come from?" I replied, "Up the road, about 4 miles"
    I'm sure it was a accident oversight, see BG, there ya go!

Sonar on your glasses? You put your head under water often? Radar in air, sonar in water, though it is the same concept of waves through a fluid....
    Bats use sonar, echolocation, not radar: they emit sound not radio waves to locate themselves. Sexy librarian know-it-all glasses

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Bats use sonar, echolocation, not radar: they emit sound not radio waves to locate themselves. Sexy librarian know-it-all glasses
    I stand corrected..... I'm wearing orthopedic shoes today

The way she flaps her tongue at the kids, it's well exercised I can tell ee, about the only part of her that is....
    eeeeh, she has kids, it's not the only exercised part!