Page 81 of 332 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast

Thread: waiting for the whoosh - badgergirl's journal page 81

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    B: yoghurt of the gods, coffee
    L: carrot soup of divinity
    D: pork rubbed with cumin, cinnamon, chili and doused in lime juice fried off with green beans, red capsicum, onion, garlic and spinach; more yoghurt of the gods

No sleep last night. A few things... dog yiffing in his sleep and getting up and down; text messages arriving in the wee hours (phone is kept by the bed as it's the alarm) from oldest sister... and. Oh dear. Well. I did something rather rash while I was in my Cinders cups the other night, wondering how much of my attraction to bacon man was merely the sizzle and how much was actually the person (and, yes, try as I might I cannot get that fracker out of my thoughts).

So. I did what anyone with impulse control issues would do in the circumstances…

…and joined an online lesbian dating agency.

I woke up on Saturday with a hangover and, apparently, what looks to be a girlfriend. You are welcome to put your head in your hands. This is full-on facepalm territory.

I'm a little unsure how I want this one to play out. Thrilled, terrified and mildly amused.
    If nothing else, this should be "entertaning" to watch how it unfolds.........

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Strictly pay-per-view. The offers and likes are flooding in now. Gordon Effing Bennett. I wonder if husband will find this as amusing as the time I pulled the most jaw-droppingly beautiful Swedish student on the Jolly Sailor dancefloor. She looked like this:
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    'Wow' is all I can say about the family issue, wish you good luck with that one.

And, oh yes, can't wait for the next installment of this one....

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    'Wow' is all I can say about the family issue, wish you good luck with that one.

And, oh yes, can't wait for the next installment of this one....
    Even if it is "Pay per view".....

Ah well, we'll see. It might be allowed to die a natural death. As tempting as her offer was, frankly, I was terrified. I've been out of the loop a very long time and haven't had sex with a lassie for eighteen years or so. She'd eat me alive.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

As tempting as her offer was, frankly, I was terrified. I've been out of the loop a very long time and haven't had sex with a lassie for eighteen years or so. She'd eat me alive.
    Aplogies now, but it wouldn't it be like riding a bike....An' what a way to go.....

Aplogies now, but it would be like riding a bike wouldn't it....An' what a way to go.....
    Er, no. Not exactly. I discovered - your mileage may vary - that life got a lot better when one's partners were over 30. My girl on girl experience was exactly that. I suspect I am sadly lacking in the skillz.

And, as it happens, I never learned to ride a bike, either.

haven't had sex with a lassie for eighteen years or so..
    I know the feeling.....

Er, no. Not exactly. I discovered - your mileage may vary - that life got a lot better when one's partners were over 30. My girl on girl experience was exactly that. I suspect I am sadly lacking in the skillz.
    Didn't have that many partners pre 30 and that tailed off dramatically post 30 and the less said about post 40 the better, so I'll take you're word for that!

I know the feeling.....
    Tell me about it!

Tell me about it!
    Well, I if I had any bawdy stories of sex with lassies, I'd gladly share them... but there are none, so's it'd be a boring bit of tale telling.... sad really....