Page 79 of 351 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast

Thread: waiting for the whoosh - badgergirl's journal page 79

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Later I might have to stroke him and coo gently.
    If he's like most guys I know.... he will HATE that! OK, not really...

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Sorry I missed the anatomy lesson!

You have had quite a day there - pay raise: yeah!! Hubby getting all moody because you done good: boo. Small boy not wanting to go: I wonder why, was the public potty nasty in there?? Hubby and his potty response: fail. You picking up the pieces again: win.

Were I there, I would share my favorite Mavrodafne wine with you.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Oh, Crabby, he's not a bad man, just much beset. He'd dearly, dearly love to be working. I'm impressed that he managed to be happy *for* me, and do understand his difficulty in being happy at more evidence that he has been consigned to the scrapheap. I was pretty upset last night that my parade got both rained and weed on, but that's life.

Dry day for the small boy - bunting, streamers - but he got sent home from school as he appears to be poorly.

B: yog, coffee, mouthful of random pumpkin mash husband had hidden in the fridge, sultanas (up at 4am, insomnia since 3am, no cure applied, sadly)
    L: cauli and blue brie soup
    D: beef sausages, broc (sorry SubDoc) and red capsicum, wholegrain mustard

I am working on the annual report (mag is more-or-less done and goes to press tomorrow/Monday). I have ripped up the template and gone modern. This makes me very happy.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    yay fir dry boy!

yay fir good food, in your so humble opinion!

yay fir magazine ripped template and happyness

Looks like a 3 cheers kinda day!

It's been a bit of a woo-yay, oh noes kind of a week.

Today, I unexpectedly won a competition for free gig tickets and a CD. WOO-YAY! Gig is tonight and husband is playing roleplay so he can't come and we need a babysitter at short notice. Oh noes. The band I like starts at 11pm. Oh noes. It's in the city and I live a bazillion miles out and rely on bad public transport. Oh noes.

Cinders cannot go to the ball. I have given my tickets to a work colleague, hopefully she'll pass on the CD.

B: yog, sultanas, coffee
    L: cauli soup
    D: big omelette capsicum, chorizo, onions, courgette; THERE WILL BE WINE
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Oh, Cinderella thats such a pity.

Quote Originally Posted by Annieh View Post
    Oh, Cinderella thats such a pity.
    There aint no fairy godmother or pumpkin coach and I would not be able to leave before midnight. So I am at home, with a poorly small boy.

Dhansakdave is online now Senior Member
    Good day all!

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    There aint no fairy godmother or pumpkin coach and I would not be able to leave before midnight. So I am at home, with a poorly small boy.
    It still be a bummer though, home with the aforementioned wine, I hope after all that!

Hope the nipper isn't too bad and hooray for wee free days....

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    It still be a bummer though, home with the aforementioned wine, I hope after all that!

Hope the nipper isn't too bad and hooray for wee free days....
    I'm a whole bottle to the good. Small boy has scored a blinder and wee'd in the appropriate receptacle all day. Husband has clearly been driven mad though - child has an entire new winter wardrobe and a new Ben 10 gun thing.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Also, the Big Issue seller told me I looked beautiful in purple (he's not wrong, I do and the dress is cashmere).