Page 60 of 312 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Thread: waiting for the whoosh - badgergirl's journal page 60

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I thought the Dom made the Sub do the squats......... nice shoes, speaking of Doms... lol
    I find one has to squat to check how low the sub (your good self excluded) is grovelling...
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    I find one has to squat to check how low the sub (your good self excluded) is grovelling...
    lol... I wouldn't make a good Sub..... I've ridden IN them, wouldn't BE a good one...

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    While I have days of respect for Doms, and Heels... squats are to be done feets flat and and heels down on teh floor for proper work.

As far as the "whole gubbins" deal... it's still not a race. As long as you are doin, you're winnin.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

I'm just thrilled to discover that I can reliably rise and fall no matter what footwear I am rocking. I now do sets of six while I clean my teeth. I also bust out smooth squats whenever I can just to show off - today while putting my cup in the dishwasher at work in those monster heels... hell to the yeah.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    the falling part is never a problem (ohhh crap gravity works!)....

I agree with cori, squats are best (most effective) done barefoot or in flat shoes

but congrats on the full ass to the grass heel squats!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Hell to the yeah!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

I unintentionally or intentionally by accident or something had a steak and eggs day.
    B: roast lamb, coffee
    L: roast lamb
    D: minute steak, bacon, egg, two mushrooms, two glasses of Petit Verdot.

TMI...
    I usually do small poos. This morning monster, monster bowel evacuations happened. To the extent that I was scratching my head wondering where in hell that quantity of matter could have come from. I've still no idea.

Yesterday we all went to a party* from midday to 8pm. I drank, at a guess, two bottles of red, maybe more, and ate very little (they had caterers, but the food was the worst I've ever experienced - worse than school dinners - grey meat, grey veg). Despite being very drunk, no hangover today. The day before I ate normally, I think. The day before that was a double dinner (I ate and then husband arrived home with food for me) followed by vomiting (I know, I know).

* I loathe these events. They are always the same. Always ghastly. I end up silently drowning my sorrows in a corner, waiting for the horror to end, and leave paralytic. Husband told me that it was a big-deal event (caterers, $$$$ spent on cakes etc) so I wore smartish clothes. When we arrived it was wall-to-wall ockers and I wished I'd stuck with my original plan to wear jeans.

I bought three more pairs of shoes today...
    Last edited by badgergirl; 05-26-2013 at 02:36 AM.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    I have a suggestion for the party clothing - bring the "other look" with you in a little bag, like those jeans you wanted initially to wear probably would have looked great with whatever top you had on. Watch a few attendees arrive to see what is up sartorially. I don't know about where to do the old change-a-roo, though, outside of the guest bath.

I have the kids do this all the time when they cannot decide, but in their cases it is more like weather-related indecision; Ohio weather literally changes constantly.

Dictionary time - ockers??
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocker
    Trainers, jeans, sunnies on the head like a hairband - men and women.

So. My shoe shopping in full...

I'd better sign up to work a few more exams.