Page 53 of 295 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: waiting for the whoosh - badgergirl's journal page 53

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Went to bed. The anxiety returned. WTF?
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

And it's still going strong: the skin-crawling self-loathing, desire to disappear and general despair that I tend to associate with the very, very worst hangovers...but I haven't had a drop of alcohol for more than a week and I haven't been that drunk for a year or more, perhaps since before the gestation of small boy.

Brain chemistry: wtf are you doing to me?
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    And it's still going strong: the skin-crawling self-loathing, desire to disappear and general despair that I tend to associate with the very, very worst hangovers...but I haven't had a drop of alcohol for more than a week and I haven't been that drunk for a year or more, perhaps since before the gestation of small boy.

Brain chemistry: wtf are you doing to me?
    You've got "The Fear".

Just remember that your thoughts are probably highly irrational right now, and that it will all look better (and probably quite funny) once the alcholol leaves your system
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

That's just it. No drinking. Still got irrational pit of doom and longing to take a knife to my veins. Sit it out and wait for it to go away.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Badger - pack a suitcase, get on plane, ring me when you get here !
    I will be waiting !
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Badger - pack a suitcase, get on plane, ring me when you get here !
    I will be waiting !
    Thank you, my dear. That made me smile - face and heart. I know this is just some brain glitch and that if I white knuckle it, it will pass. One day I shall certainly visit. PROMISE.

Small boy dresses himself for school. This morning this happened:

oh Badger - he is so cute. I could just hug him !!!!!
    I am beginning to wear red and orange. I have always been a black girl, but have started to ramp up my colours - so small boy is in Gwammas red camp !!!!! Yay for small boy ! and I love checks !!!!!!!! Very farmy !!!!!!
    X

...small steps....

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    That's just it. No drinking. Still got irrational pit of doom and longing to take a knife to my veins. Sit it out and wait for it to go away.
    Oh shit man... sorry, I misread. Well listen... I totally know where you're coming from. After a life time of experiencing depression and suicidal thoughts and trying every possible method of "getting better" I've personally come to the conclusion that it's a hormonal imbalance. Some people the imbalances are more extreme than others... that's why for some people it's enough to go for a run / get outside and their funk lifts. For others, it's not so simple. But it always does lift... the tide always turns, right after the lowest ebb.

Sending you hugs!
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

and double hugs from New Zealand xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.... okay so thats quadruplical hugs from NZ

...small steps....