Page 147 of 291 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2907

Thread: waiting for the whoosh - badgergirl's journal page 147

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I used black and white Fimo for baby Jesus Badger; he's recumbent with all four paws visible. I wrapped him while he was still hot last night so photos will have to wait until Christmas Day. He's pretty cute.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    That's so creative. I await pix. A peaceful and Merry Christmas to you and yours. xx

things to make and do

Black Forest Gateau

Quilt

Daisies
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Baby Jesus Badger is cooking in the oven...

...and I've finished the quilt.
    I used black and white Fimo for baby Jesus Badger; he's recumbent with all four paws visible. I wrapped him while he was still hot last night so photos will have to wait until Christmas Day. He's pretty cute.
    Fair play, now rest a while! You'll have to let us know what the little mans reaction was....Does this free up some time for the submissive badger?!

Quote Originally Posted by Annieh View Post
    That's so creative. I await pix. A peaceful and Merry Christmas to you and yours. xx
    What Annie said!

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Fair play, now rest a while! You'll have to let us know what the little mans reaction was....Does this free up some time for the submissive badger?!
    I did have quite a bit of Fimo left over...

DD - you don't have your own thread so I'll say it here: merry Christmas to you and yours. I hope 2014 has lots of wonderful surprises in store for you.

To everyone who reads this thread - lurkers and responders alike - thank you and happy Festivus to you and your dear ones. No doubt I'll be around a fair bit over the next few days, although I did volunteer to make blini (not exactly my recipe, but similar) for breakfast on Christmas Day for husband's friends..

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    I did have quite a bit of Fimo left over...
    Happy dayz....

DD - you don't have your own thread so I'll say it here: merry Christmas to you and yours. I hope 2014 has lots of wonderful surprises in store for you.
    Thank you, and you.

To everyone who reads this thread - lurkers and responders alike - thank you and happy Festivus to you and your dear ones. No doubt I'll be around a fair bit over the next few days, although I did volunteer to make blini (not exactly my recipe, but similar) for breakfast on Christmas Day for husband's friends..
    Volunteering to be galley slave on Christmas day, what a girl....

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Baby Jesus Badger is cooking in the oven...

...and I've finished the quilt.
    Don't take him out too early... no one like an under done baby jesus badger... huurrrah on the quilt finishing!

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member

Here's to you and yours for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year... will tip a cup in your honor on the appointed day.... aw hell, I'm not at work, I may as well start now!

Quilt wrapped up and good to go. Brother in law pops in with PiL's gifts to us as they do not think they can get to our house before heading into the city for mass... We chat for a while and then husband and small boy set off for PiL's house to deliver quilt, card and homemade gingerbread. I open the bag to put our gifts under the tree. One for small boy; one for husband. I laugh like a drain.