Page 129 of 355 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 3544

Thread: waiting for the whoosh - badgergirl's journal page 129

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I had to read down the thread to see who I'd been licking, but then realised that it was Gwamma doing the licking.

A decision has been made - no reupholstery until after we've moved. However, I'm going to start scouting for fabric.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Severely enraging day at work. Severely. Tempted by takeaway food and vino ablitero, but remained true to my sobriety savings goals and the thrifty eating of healthy leftovers.

I suppose it's hardly surprising, given the specialty concerned, that my workplace is full of c**ts.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Severely enraging day at work. Severely. Tempted by takeaway food and vino ablitero, but remained true to my sobriety savings goals and the thrifty eating of healthy leftovers.

I suppose it's hardly surprising, given the specialty concerned, that my workplace is full of c**ts.
    Twice I've left work and gone straight to the pub, and once was for exactly the same reason, most of the people I work with are sound, but there have been a select few over the years who've made my shit hang sideways, and I broke once....congrats on the fortitude you showed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Twice I've left work and gone straight to the pub, and once was for exactly the same reason, most of the people I work with are sound, but there have been a select few over the years who've made my shit hang sideways, and I broke once....congrats on the fortitude you showed!
    Once I made the decision to resign after my workplace made me sob with rage, but these days I cannae afford to allow the moral outrage to make me unemployed. Things might change, but I am powerless to affect change. Very frustrating.

When I got home and vented at length, husband suggested that I might need to buy another chair.

Once I made the decision to resign after my workplace made me sob with rage, but these days I cannae afford to allow the moral outrage to make me unemployed. Things might change, but I am powerless to affect change. Very frustrating.

When I got home and vented at length, husband suggested that I might need to buy another chair.
    That was another reason I played rugby, t'was a good way of getting rid of built up frustration....used to lay into a punchbag after retirement, not quite as satisfying, but better than nowt, especially when your in the old rock and hard place situation, saves the furniture as well....

T'was out walking and saw this T shirt for sale, thought, that's a bit harsh, the badger I know ain't that bad....

20131111_125503 by Dhansakdave, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    T'was out walking and saw this T shirt for sale, thought, that's a bit harsh, the badger I know ain't that bad....

20131111_125503 by Dhansakdave, on Flickr
    I have my moments

Came home to a dark house - husband had not opened the blinds all day. This winds me up more than I can explain.

Wanted wine and junk food, ate bacon and scrambled eggs; berries and yoghurt instead. This is a win, right?

It's 5.50pm - is that too early to go to bed with a book? I've already got my nightshirt on.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Husband is possibly right Badger- buy that other chair...............and ..........i think that i have had enough wine and junk food for both of us !!!!!! X
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Came home to a dark house - husband had not opened the blinds all day. This winds me up more than I can explain.

Wanted wine and junk food, ate bacon and scrambled eggs; berries and yoghurt instead. This is a win, right?

It's 5.50pm - is that too early to go to bed with a book? I've already got my nightshirt on.
    food sounds like a win, and early to bed can be a win too.... so looks like you had a win-win day!