Page 114 of 294 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2940

Thread: waiting for the whoosh - badgergirl's journal page 114

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    It's a beauty, got it in a hat shop in Darling Harbour, Sydney about 24 years ago to stop me scone getting frazzled!

True, I don't, well blokes anyway....
    Careful now, I crush easily.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    No uniforms or velvet are being worn tonight, though I did ask permission before slipping into my jimjams. Small boy has a sleepover guest. We've fed him and storied him - a bath was declined - and now the two of them are in their beds whispering away. Hopefully, they will be fast asleep soon. There was lasagna, salads and garlic bread followed by marshmallow pudding for dinner. There are pancakes for breakfast. I am the cool mum.
    Yep badger - I think you are a cool mum! I bet this wee friend will be back for another visit
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Yep badger - I think you are a cool mum! I bet this wee friend will be back for another visit
    Well, yes.. but hopefully not before small boy has GONE TO THEIR HOUSE. There are limits to my cool.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

Agreed. It's nice to share!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Dhansakdave is online now Senior Member
    Careful now, I crush easily.
    Sorry, I should have said that I don't look downstairs at chaps in a lascivious way, or upstairs for that matter!

Cool on the sleepover, good luck in getting them to sleep, hope the hair dye is hidden away?!

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Well, yes.. but hopefully not before small boy has GONE TO THEIR HOUSE. There are limits to my cool.
    no way...... you aren't the eternal cool goddess? lol

Small boy wants guest back tomorrow night. Small boy is welcome at their house any time, apparently... Hmm. Should guest stay or boy go?

Ah! Also, the tooth fairy will be visiting small boy tonight FOR THE FIRST TIME. A tiny bottom front tooth bailed during breakfast.

I ate leftover lasagna for dinner and it was yummy.

Dhansakdave is online now Senior Member
    Small boy wants guest back tomorrow night. Small boy is welcome at their house any time, apparently... Hmm. Should guest stay or boy go?

Ah! Also, the tooth fairy will be visiting small boy tonight FOR THE FIRST TIME. A tiny bottom front tooth bailed during breakfast.

What's the going rate for the tooth fairy round your way, gotta be close to note level, it's a bit more than the shilling I got when I was a kid over here now?!

That 'apparently' sounds like it weren't entirely your idea....Could you play scissors, paper, stone with the other boys parents?!

Skimmed over the lasagne bit, lol....And if you made it, I wouldn't expect anything less!

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member

Leftover lasagna usually is yummy.... even cold, right out of the fridge! Makes a hellofa breakfast!

I remember having a sleepover once when I was a young un (yup.. back before recorded history)... and wanted a repeat, but was denied.... The "logic" was, a sleepover should be a treat, not a regular occurance.

Congrats on toothfairy vist.... dang extortionist! lol

Tooth fairy......... Next it will be Santa........ He's just about to begin his epic journey"..........

...small steps....