Page 111 of 352 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 3516

Thread: waiting for the whoosh - badgergirl's journal page 111

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Me is thinking DD that that link holds some VERY GOOD advice.
    Do not use veet on the old sak, crack, and back !!!!!!!!
    Lol, oh yes, much good advice, I thinks some of um might be a tad exaggerated, but still can't see meself putting too much of that stuff on the old dangly bits....

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Nah I exaggerate you not!!!!!!!! Gwamma actually tried the old veet trick a couple of days ago, and trust me........... Not pleasant when overflowed onto parts that don' t EVER see the sun. However that is all Gwamma will say for now............
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Nah I exaggerate you not!!!!!!!! Gwamma actually tried the old veet trick a couple of days ago, and trust me........... Not pleasant when overflowed onto parts that don' t EVER see the sun. However that is all Gwamma will say for now............
    TMI? lol.....

Of course it's too much information.............. Isn't that what gwammas good at

...small steps....

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Of course it's too much information.............. Isn't that what gwammas good at
    lol... why yes, they are! and it's "0worse" if she is in her cups.... but funny none the less!

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Ouch, in that case you has my sympathies, should the Geneva convention look into it???

Absolutely....

Yes the Geneva convention could look into it - however I might then be banned for defacing someone else's threads.
    Sorry darling badger
    X

...small steps....

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Serious boy cuteness going on here, badger! What was the occasion for the dye job?
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    I've not been feeling MDA lately - all the flame wars and bullying - it was beginning to bore and depress me. But now Crabby and Gwamma are back and the sun has come out from behind a cloud.

Worked an exam on Sunday. Don't get sick or pregnant would seem to be my takeaway from that experience. With the money - or some of it, anyway (there are car bills to pay) - I earned I bought an antique dining table and chairs. Hand carved, it's a little bit gothic. Husband is planning to refinish it - I have asked him not to stain it black. He stains everything black - our house resembles a Victorian rococo funeral parlour.

Small boy's hair remains purple and he is on countdown until he can do it again, but this time with a permanent dye. Given the opportunity I think his parents would join him...

Still drinking too much - Ocsober failed when husband was given oodles of booze for his birthday - but working on cutting down.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Also, re Veet. I have had my own lopsided adventures in that regard, but by far the wonkiest was when I tried to trim while in labour* before going to the hospital - once the bump went down and I could see again, I realised what a bad job I'd made of it. More of a bikini scribble than a bikini line.

* Yes, really. In active labour.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.