Page 103 of 405 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 4042

Thread: waiting for the whoosh - badgergirl's journal page 103

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    One day, either in Bath, Bristol or at Bestival... you and I are going to mosh like loons... It's a date.
    Deal.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Deal.
    I'll hold you to it... Aiming to be back in the old country in 2015.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

I'll hold you to it... Aiming to be back in the old country in 2015.
    Ooh, I'll be 47 by then, can you mosh to easy listening....

Ooh, I'll be 47 by then, can you mosh to easy listening....
    Since, at high school in the 6th form common room, I was told my musical tastes were terrifyingly middle of the road and yet I've managed to mosh on regardless, I believe that one can mosh to just about anything.

B: Indian-spiced eggs, coffee
    L: falafels (don't judge); leftover beef stir-fry; rice-paper roll
    D: leftover chili (small bowl) this time with sour cream as well as cheese

My fangirl antics continue. I am now stalking everyone I saw on Friday night on Twitter. Work productivity is at an all-time low. Have yet to watch this...
    Last edited by badgergirl; 09-23-2013 at 10:21 PM.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Since, at high school in the 6th form common room, I was told my musical tastes were terrifyingly middle of the road and yet I've managed to mosh on regardless, I believe that one can mosh to just about anything.
    That's cool, moshing to Chopin might look odd mind, not that I plans to go and watch much Chopin....

That's cool, moshing to Chopin might look odd mind, not that I plans to go and watch much Chopin....
    I imagined you more as a Burt Bacharach man, perhaps with a side of big-band swing.

B: spiced eggs, coffee
    L: ratatouille w/feta (I think the last tub in the freezer)
    D: chicken thighs are in the slow cooker as I type along with mushrooms and bacon, I expect there will be cream and also vegetables

Gorgeous weather today: a Melbourne spring equals an English summer. I rather wish I was in a pub garden on the Iggles enjoying a ploughmans and a pint of dry cider. Finished the tiny freelance job. Working on the annual report at the moment. Tres dull - lots of pasting columns of figures. Numbers are not my strength.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    This is my kinda Chopin......

I imagined you more as a Burt Bacharach man, perhaps with a side of big-band swing.

B: spiced eggs, coffee
    L: ratatouille w/feta (I think the last tub in the freezer)
    D: chicken thighs are in the slow cooker as I type along with mushrooms and bacon, I expect there will be cream and also vegetables

Gorgeous weather today: a Melbourne spring equals an English summer. I rather wish I was in a pub garden on the Iggles enjoying a ploughmans and a pint of dry cider. Finished the tiny freelance job. Working on the annual report at the moment. Tres dull - lots of pasting columns of figures. Numbers are not my strength.
    Not so much Burt, do likes me a bit of big band swing, jive and boogie woogie as well, saying that apart from improv jazz, I can give most things a listen/watch, going to see a rock/metal band called Y&T tonight!

Chicken legs in the slow cooker are one of my go to's, liberally seasoned of course....

I envies you that weather, starting to get a bit autumnal round here, it's getting late earlier by the day....

Not so much Burt, do likes me a bit of big band swing, jive and boogie woogie as well.
    Oh. Oh. Oh. Have you been to the Blues Bar? I have NEVER had a bad night there!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Also, have you come across Caro Emerald?