Page 100 of 404 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 4040

Thread: waiting for the whoosh - badgergirl's journal page 100

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Oh, lads! So predictable
    Dinner was lovely - cooked leeks and bacon together then added cream, the perfect side for sausages. Boys had carrots and broc, I stuck to just broc.

Have told husband loud and clear that I feel underloved, many times. He tries sporadically, but doesn't often succeed, to remedy that. He tells me he's going to talk to me tonight instead of going straight into the study.
    Predicatability is a trait of the male of the species.... it's in the genes... or the jeans, if you prefer...

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Predicatability is a trait of the male of the species.... it's in the genes... or the jeans, if you prefer...
    Couldn't agree more, well said sir....

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    So, corset and jeans would hit the sweet spot then?
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Would "Oh yummy" be an inappropriate response?

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Would "Oh yummy" be an inappropriate response?
    I might get hubster to take some snaps...
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Oh yes! Could somebody gets me a cold flannel....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Oh, lads! So predictable
    Dinner was lovely - cooked leeks and bacon together then added cream, the perfect side for sausages. Boys had carrots and broc, I stuck to just broc.

Have told husband loud and clear that I feel underloved, many times. He tries sporadically, but doesn't often succeed, to remedy that. He tells me he's going to talk to me tonight instead of going straight into the study.
    I've often had the opposite situation. I enjoy my alone time so much that I'm afraid my SOs occasionally felt emotionally neglected. I've tried to be better, but really, after a few years, the only new stuff is often work, and talking about work invariably makes my eyes roll back as I go comatose.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

B: two eggs scrambled in butter, a little bit of extra butter (a girl needs vices), coffee
    L: ratatouille w/feta (YUM)
    D: porterhouse with salads (I think)

Last night went as well as can be expected all things considered. We're in an unwinnable situation and, unless husband affects radical change, we will remain so for the foreseeable future. But there. At least the dirty laundry was aired, even if we could not quite get it laundered.

Two glasses of red have - inexplicably - given me a pounding headache today. I don't want to lose my tolerance!

One more sleep until AFP! Have found a restaurant that looks good and is relatively close by...

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I've often had the opposite situation. I enjoy my alone time so much that I'm afraid my SOs occasionally felt emotionally neglected. I've tried to be better, but really, after a few years, the only new stuff is often work, and talking about work invariably makes my eyes roll back as I go comatose.
    Husband 'works' 14-16 hour days on his hobby. This goes far beyond being a little bit unavailable

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Husband 'works' 14-16 hour days on his hobby. This goes far beyond being a little bit unavailable
    yup... 14-16 hour days make for unavailability. My wife works those kinds of hours..... and "fortunately" I work night, so I either at work or asleep when she is unavailable.... when she's not home, I play in the garden.... or with chickens....