Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dreams! page

JennaRose is offline Senior Member

Dreams!

Shop Now
    I've always had very vivid dreams. I'm one of those folks who dreams in color and can even have lucid dreams sometimes. My honey, not so much. He would usually not dream at all, or perhaps not remember his dream, or he would have nightmares.

I didn't realize this when we first went "primal"(from being veg*ns), but lately I've been noticing that he is telling me about his dreams more often! Sometimes they're still scary or weird, lol, but going from not dreaming at all to dreaming pretty regularly? pretty cool.

Not sure what the significance is, more fats? better vitamins? better protein sources? better everything? lol! Whatever it is, I'm liking it

paleo-bunny is offline Senior Member
    I have very lucid dreams about flying and levitating. I can hover and tread air with ease.
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

PrimalClay is offline Senior Member
    I personally am "living the dream" right now.

Most my dreams I would rather not remember anyway. Nothing better than a really vivid dream where you have won the lotto or learned how to fly then waking up with that split second of confusion and then thinking "crap".
    Went Primal January 24, 2011
    Lost 105 pounds in 5 months
    Currently 130 fat pounds down which is 120 pounds on the scale while putting on 10 pounds of muscle
    According to my kids I am looking more and more like the Hulk every day

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    I never had dreams until I was in a helicopter crash at the age of 25. I didn't hit my head, but the doc(s) think something happened during the crash that triggered it.
    Now, when I do dream, it's just about bad shit that I worry about happening in my life; kids/wife dying mostly. Luckily it's only a couple times per month and once I wake up I can handle it.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IcarianVX View Post
    I never had dreams until I was in a helicopter crash at the age of 25. I didn't hit my head, but the doc(s) think something happened during the crash that triggered it.
    Now, when I do dream, it's just about bad shit that I worry about happening in my life; kids/wife dying mostly. Luckily it's only a couple times per month and once I wake up I can handle it.
    Yikes!
    I'd have bad dreams too!

I have bad dreams in full-moon nights. Graaaah- werewolf genes coming through.

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Isn't lucid dreaming extremely annoying? I've expierenced it about twice in my life, but because I realized I was sleeping I woke up. I would hate to have that all the time, I'd wake up 6 times a night

Kelmar is offline Senior Member
    When I was a kid I used to dream a lot....when I grew up and started living a very unhealthy lifestyle for a long time I didn't dream....I have recently started having dreams that I remember again, I thought maybe it was a supplement I started not to long ago, but who knows? I like it though, mostly they are good dreams but pretty weird. Its fun to me to see where your brain goes when you are sleeping....I see places and people I'd never get to see in real life.
    I treat my body like a temple.....to nourish the Goddess who lives inside

JennaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    Isn't lucid dreaming extremely annoying? I've expierenced it about twice in my life, but because I realized I was sleeping I woke up. I would hate to have that all the time, I'd wake up 6 times a night
    I got trapped in a lucid dream once. I knew I was dreaming but couldn't wake myself up--it was actually a little scary. I was screaming my name lol! Ala Alice in Wonderland--"Wake up, Jenna! Wake up!!" Ended up putting myself in a minivan and crashing it--woke up on impact lucid dreams are insane!

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    Paleo-bunny, me too! I had to learn to fly. At first I could only jump and fall softly. Eventually I could just take off from standing. Never did master left or right, seems like turning always scratches the dream.

I am often disappointed when I fail to move something with my mind the morning after a telekinetic dream, only to remember in short order that it was only in such a dream that it had worked. Lucidity - makes me laugh because I forget what was real and what wasn't.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

tplank is offline Senior Member
    I am still not a frequent dreamer, but after I got my diet squared away, I started having them much more frequently-maybe once every couple of weeks. And my dreams are typically very vivid and never dreams that I wish to have.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast