Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for Breakfast. Is 6 eggs per week too much? page 2

Metric is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I generally eat 4 to 6 eggs per sitting, with meat and veggies. I generally go through 2 dozen eggs per week.

codered5 is offline Senior Member
    6 eggs a week is too little. I usually have two dozen

teach2183 is offline Senior Member
    I had 3 eggs scrambled with green pepper, spinach salsa in coconut oil with some blueberries for breakfast. If you're going to eat, then eat until full. This isn't a diet, you need to eat enough to fuel your body.

peril is offline Senior Member
    Have you tried searching this site? Has to be one of the top 5 most frequent post topics. Yawn
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

JudyCr is offline Senior Member
    warm up ghee in pan, brown onions, red peppers, broccoli and/or squash, break a couple eggs over it and let set up slightly..
    so good omelet and very filling.. add uncured bacon, if u like.. handful of berries & multivitamin afterwards and you're good to go.

jsa23 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankiG View Post
    Try sauteeing ground turkey/beef/lamb patties in a sausage seasoning (I use a blend I mix myself from a recipe in Well Fed by Melissa Joulwan) and have that for breakfast as 'sausage' without the nasty ingredients/fillers in storebought.
    I completely endorse this too. Ground meat(sometimes left over from last night's dinner) with a mix of seasonings is delicious. Google "homemade sausage" or search some of the paleo/primal recipe sites makes for a great breakfast sausage, without the extra nonsense you tend to get from most of the stuff you find in the store.

Throw in some veggies of your choice to go with it, and you're all set with a delicious, healthy breakfast.

noodletoy is offline Senior Member
    i eat 2-3 eggs almost everyday. i keep hard-boiled in the fridge for a quick bite or to take to work. my normal breakfast is bone broth with some greens and eggs stirred in. this morning it was seaweed, hot sauce and coconut milk stirred in there with 3 eggs.

eggs are like a perfect food and even good quality pastured eggs are a cheap source of protein.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

Artichoke is offline Senior Member
    I eat a dozen free range eggs a week (4.10GBP) and people here look at me as if I'm crazy and mutter about cholesterol. Seems I'm an egg lightweight though

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peril View Post
    Have you tried searching this site? Has to be one of the top 5 most frequent post topics. Yawn
    Yeah, but it's also one of the only topics where we remotely approach a concensus.

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    I think maybe the person who posted this originally might actually be a spammer. I mean, totally generic first name + a couple of numbers username and a totally generic diet-type post with that air of "this is the common way to diet, am I right ladies". If Louisa is real, I hope she proves me wrong.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 180 x 2. Current Deadlift: 230 x 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast