Thread: Primal Leap Guidebook or 21 Day Transformation? page

Tim50 is offline Junior Member

Primal Leap Guidebook or 21 Day Transformation?

Shop Now
    Which should a newbie order? And why?

Nigel is offline Senior Member
    I bought The Primal Blueprint and it gave me ideas to pick and choose from. I started by giving up wheat, rye, barley & oats and cut right down on rice. I also made myself stop drinking beer and stick to wine & single malts as treats. Looking at what is available on the web, I am not sure I really needed to buy the book but I DO love books. When I saw Body by Science by Doug McGuff MD and John Little, had a look at the tasters on Youtube etc and bought the Kindle version. I started BBS strength training last week.

When the 90 Day Journal was advertised in an e-mail I received, I believed it will help keep me on track and so bought it too. I am fairly sure I am right about it.

If one has determination, there is enough information on line to get by with. I choose to buy books as a form of payment for the writers' information and get greater detail as I like to fully understand what I am doing.
    Why use a sledge hammer to crack a nut when a steam roller is even more effective, and, is fun to drive.