Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Hampshire, England!

Talking na

Shop Now
    na
    Last edited by Gary Conway; 01-24-2015 at 07:04 AM.

Hello! I'm American but I lived in Weybridge, Surrey for 7 years as a child. I sure miss England.

So how will you escape a life behind a desk?

Hi Gary. I too am from Hampshire (New Forest). Have been dabbling with PB for 6 months.
    Jane

Hi and welcome.

I can recommend Linford Bottom, which is a great location for blackberry picking in the Autumn. Fond childhood memories.

Linford Bottom - A Short Walk - Strolling Guides
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Hi Gary,

I'm from Hampshire too, currently living in the Waterside area, right on the edge of the New Forest. it's a great place for all things primal. I too don't want to waste any more time behind a desk or being a slave to the machine. Welcome aboard!
    http://www.richardlongart.co.uk/

http://www.primalish.net/

“You have to know the past to understand the present.”
    ― Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by KerryK View Post
    Hello! I'm American but I lived in Weybridge, Surrey for 7 years as a child. I sure miss England.

So how will you escape a life behind a desk?
    I live in Addlestone! What a small world!

Hello from neighbouring Surrey! Fantastic you managed to cut your office hours down - certainly made a difference to my health, happiness, and productivity being liberated from the office desk. What a fabulous bonus to head into the New Forest, too... heaven!
    Went primal for the weight loss, stayed for the quality of life!

How fabulous you can work from home Gary!

'Lo everyone else! Chronyx! Addlestone! a coupla miles away! We lived in Hamm Court on the Thames in a lovely bungalow. We're kicking ourselves thinking how much that house is worth now!

I am only consoled knowing that marmite is in most stores here in Westchester. Not sure how to eat it now that I no longer eat bread!

Hi, from another local person. I live in Guildford but work in Hampshire (Petersfield). Most of my exercise takes place in Stoke Park, Guildford, and I'm sure I've seen a couple of other paleo people about there. The lack of shoes and doing pull-ups on the outside gym rather give the game away.

Shop Now
    Hello everyone. Lots of local people here! I am in Brighton & Hove. Gary - you are a cyclist I am guessing - road riding? watching the Tour? really happy to find so many local peope here!