Thread: IF advice needed page

fragileknees is offline Member

Primal Fuel

I would really like to try IF, but my morning medication requires food or I literally puke it back up. Wondering if it would be super difficult to eat breakfast with my meds and then fast for 24 hours until the next breakfast? Has anyone tried that? Maybe I should start by just skipping lunch? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

unchatenfrance is offline Senior Member

Are you comfortable with VLC? You need to be in order to handle an IF. When I do IF, I skip breakfast, I've never tried eating breakfast and then not eating anything until the next morning so I really can't speak to that. I would assume that someone with more mental fortitude than I would be able to do it with little difficulty.

Rachel19 is offline Junior Member

There are many ways to do IF. You could eat breakfast, lunch, and skip dinner. Or just skip lunch. Or eat breakfast, lunch, and an early dinner and not eat again until breakfast. The key word is intermittent.

I used to only eat lunch and dinner and did really well with it.

Zeus is offline Junior Member

Fast how you like, you dont have to fast for 24 hours 20,16 hours whatever you like.

Maybe take you meds with breakfast and the do as you say and fast until the next days breakfast.

All the best.

unchatenfrance is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Oh and I would also suggest working up to a 24 hour fast. Like others have said, try skipping lunch first and see how that goes. Then go from there.