Page 81 of 418 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast

Thread: Healthier_Kathi (AKA PediDoc) page 81

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Great news with the DH! When I read that, I thought of him as I knew he was in law enforcement also. Maybe you can be a double success story one of these weeks.

Best wishes to your mom. She sounds like a fighter!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    Thanks Siobhan.
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Greensprout is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Great news with the DH! When I read that, I thought of him as I knew he was in law enforcement also. Maybe you can be a double success story one of these weeks.

Best wishes to your mom. She sounds like a fighter!
    +1000.

And major congrats on the loose pants! That's pretty awesome. I love that you had a "private chef" on this trip. Major kudos to hubby, just think, a month from now you might find him totally onboard with you!

Slept great. Mom doing better, fingers crossed for Wednesday discharge. Staying in today. Rearranged my chores, because I can and needed another down day.
    Female 53

Eats today:
    B - 2 cups coffee with HWC
    D - marinated London broil, onions, sourkraut, wine

Not very hungry.
    Female 53

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedidoc View Post
    Forgot to add that when I was at the airport (potty) I wasn't thinking and pulled my jeans down without unzipping or unsnapping and back up before I realized I'd done so.
    WOW! Excellent!

Slept great. Mom doing better, fingers crossed for Wednesday discharge. Staying in today. Rearranged my chores, because I can and needed another down day.
    Here's hoping for a Wednesday discharge! I cancelled a job and stayed home today too
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Hope your mom is recovering by leaps and bounds!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Looking like maybe Thursday now. I've asked they keep her until she can walk the distance from her bed at home to the bathroom and back without support. Thursday oldest son and daughter in law arrive (the trip was planned, but my parents don't know as they wanted to surprise them) for a short 5 day visit. Mom still gets tired and short of breath when talking (she is needing respiratory treatments - I'm thinking she has congestion from having to stay flat for 3 days after procedure because of the bleeding), but I definitely do not know geriatrics! Going to clinic today at 10 and I'm going to ask to leave 330-4. Will hopefully do the same thing Thursday. Leftovers for dinner. Have to stop at the grocery store on the way home.
    Female 53

Well mom surprised us all today - she walked the hall by herself, so maybe tomorrow. Clinic went okay. I got out at 345 and stopped at grocery on the way home. Asked dad if he wanted to join us for dinner, but he had eaten. We went to our favorite Italian place - I got my usual apps for dinner and DH had chicken with bacon and cheese with a sub of veggies instead of pasta. No bread. For lunch he had talapia (no breading) and veggies. So he's started watching what he eats!
    Female 53

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Well mom surprised us all today - she walked the hall by herself, so maybe tomorrow. Clinic went okay. I got out at 345 and stopped at grocery on the way home. Asked dad if he wanted to join us for dinner, but he had eaten. We went to our favorite Italian place - I got my usual apps for dinner and DH had chicken with bacon and cheese with a sub of veggies instead of pasta. No bread. For lunch he had talapia (no breading) and veggies. So he's started watching what he eats!
    All great news
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy