Page 74 of 366 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast

Thread: Healthier_Kathi (AKA PediDoc) page 74

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Ate the meat and raw veggies last night. Avoided egg rolls, pita chips, rice, macaroni salad. Unsweetened tea. Slice of homemade cheesecake. Leftover BBQ and some potato/ham mix from breakfast a few days ago for lunch. Omlet, bacon, coffee for breakfast. Did fairly well yesterday. Slept good last night. Drinking coffee. Will have yogurt for breakfast. Leftover steak for lunch. Going in to campus again today. I was the only one in the building yesterday - my courses are good to go. Today working on my homework!
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Glad to hear things are going well. You get all the prizes for staying primal while traveling. If I was still traveling as I used to I don't know if I would manage. I would have to live on hard-boiled eggs and cans of tuna, which would get old fast. When do you finish the degree you are working on now?
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Well I don't know about the award! I've not sleep eaten a hamburger with bun again, but occasionally I have the breaded stuff in the concierge lounge, some crispy FF, and very rarely when tired of sweet potato I have a baked potato which is actually a vehicle for butter and sour cream. If all goes well I take my comps summer 2014 and then I can do my research. I hope to do commencement August 2015.
    Female 53

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Yes, I'd say you win a prize for the best traveling Grokette out there!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Prime rib last night. Finished the last of my dry salami with concerge lounge cheese, green peppers, cherry tomato, and some grapes. I travel with snack size zip locks on purpose. Finished early. Back at hotel. Waiting for them to finish cleaning the room. I want a nap! Home tomorrow.
    Female 53

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedidoc View Post
    Home tomorrow.
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Hope your travel was easy and you've had a restful day!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Got home in time to partially unpack before going to dinner. Slept almost 12 hours - love my bed. Have various odds and ends to do around the house. Started a pork butt in the slow cooker for dinner. Have a boat load of Brussels to roast also. Will get on the scale Sunday. Hoping the travel didn't do too much damage. Have an invitation to play bunko tonight - debating going.
    Female 53

Staying home - no bunko. Pork and sprouts were yummy. Did laundry and finished unpacking. Lazy day. Tomorrow I get the mystery veggie box. After I see what's in it I will grocery shop. More odds and ends to do tomorrow. Easier to work around the house when DH is at work!
    Female 53

Slept about 10 hours. Not as tired today. Yesterday was HFLC eating. Today BP coffee, up and getting ready to get veggies. I need to organize my schoolwork, balance the checkbook, and pay bills. Then I've got a massage as a reward. Grocery store afterwards and homework tonight. Tomorrow I've got a totally free day! I want to make some oopsie rolls and cream cheese clouds. I may make slow cooker chili. I plan on staying in soft clothes all day and just doing what I want and nothing more!
    Female 53