Page 147 of 350 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 3491

Thread: Healthier_Kathi (AKA PediDoc) page 147

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    SWMBO is from a British book series/TV show called Rumpole of the Bailey. It's what he called his wife.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

tomi is offline Senior Member
    That's pretty funny................ never have seen that show - but most British shows are hilarious!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Actually, to be perfectly correct, Rumpole's creator, John Mortimer, did not originate the phrase - it is from an earlier adventure novel which had a character Ayesha - Queen of Death - She Who Must Be Obeyed. Probably a lot of people here can relate to this!

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    Slept a restless 9 hours with several awakenings. Replacement UP came yesterday. Too tired to deal with it then, will charge today. Hair appt to kill the grays this afternoon. Hope to go out to dinner tonight - depends on DH getting off of special assignment on time. This was supposed to be his day off. Next paycheck will have lots of OT on it! Finally got one of my papers back from my peer, so may try and fix whatever she says needs improvement today. Hair and making a grocery list are my big to do items today. Got an email from me CSA meat supplier and they are stopping service to my area, as there are only 4 people who use them in my section of town. . I will miss the meat. Will have to find another source. Okay Juliet is staring at me - the I'd like to go potty and eat breakfast look, but you are busy on iPad.
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

DCarr10760 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    Oh my gosh! you're kidding me!! That's funny! Does SHE knows she's being called this?
    She does! Odd thing is she kinda likes it, and wishes the rest of the world would fall in line and obey her as well!
    Height: 5' 10"
    Starting Weight: 292
    Starting Primal Weight: 275
    Current weight: 230
    Goal weight: 172
    Body Fat 27.5

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DCarr10760 View Post
    She does! Odd thing is she kinda likes it, and wishes the rest of the world would fall in line and obey her as well!
    That's priceless!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Hair is done. DH is home. Going out to dinner - unknown where yet. Tired today - maybe the heat and humidity......
    Female 53

Dinner was steak and green beans. DH and I watched The Vow and shared a piece of cheesecake - yum!
    Female 53

Up since 0400 after about 6 hours sleep with deep>light (got my replacement UP ).

Got second paper back with feedback. Will rework it Friday. Did complete the rework of first paper and turned it in to teacher for comment. Waiting on her feedback to revise one more time before final submission. That and one more forum post once someone else writes something for me to reply to and the semester is done. I don't mind the reworking of the papers as that is easier than writing them to begin with.

I'm not sure if I will get a power nap in before getting ready for clinic today. I think I have a student for 1/2 the day - wish it was all day, but she is done with her hours. A good student makes the day easier.

I checked my new scale with a bag of dog food. It is accurate, so my old one was off significantly . I've still lost the same amount, but boy was I a tubby one when I started! I'm trying to increase my walking to about 5 miles a day before surgery, so I will recover better. That will help, plus no alcohol starting 4 weeks prior also to help recovery.
    Female 53

Did you get the scale that integrates with the UP? I've got my eye on that. Would be cool to have all this stuff!

Now that my weight has been off and stable for awhile, I am having trouble remembering being heavier. When I found those old scrub pants and put them on and recalled they were tight once...really tight...it was a sobering moment.