Page 120 of 379 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 3789

Thread: Healthier_Kathi (AKA PediDoc) page 120

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedidoc View Post
    Will be up in your neck of the woods the first week of June, Goldie. Looking forward to the cooler weather.
    Ha, and the first two weeks of June I'll be in San Diego (business)!

Pedidoc is offline Senior Member
    Slept a bit over 8 hours. Twice as much deep as light sleep! Drinking coffee & getting caught up. Put out some pan sausage for dinner. I'm thinking onion, poblano, sausage frittata. They are quickly getting to be one of my favorites! Today is clean out the office day. It's a major project. I need to clean out 4 file drawers for sure and it should be 6! Depending on time, I'm going to file all my school work in the cleaned out drawers. Then homework, send final IRB documents to my co-PI, and send some paperwork to my students. Sometime this weekend I want to go look at a new freezer. The one we have is not holding up shelf wise with the meat. There are major sales due to the holiday and if its EnergyStar rated there is no state or local tax! Probably Sunday or Monday.
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Adding spinach and some oven roasted tomatoe I did and froze earlier this year to the frittata. Will add Greek yogurt to the eggs and probably use up the fat free 1/2&1/2 my mother left with me (I'd never but fat free now). I've got some nice sharp cheddar cheese I will add too. I'm going to roast the radicchio and serve it beside the frittata, so lots of veggies with mixed proteins and fat.
    Female 53

Frittata turned out okay, was better when I put some salsa on it. Can't make it too spicy, because DH doesn't like spice. Homework done. Emptied and sorted 4 file drawers. Will do last two when I put them back together. Organized my semester syllabus, articles, and what not. Baked up some pears in butter, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, and pecans. Smells great in the kitchen.
    Female 53

Slept poorly. Working on second cup of coffee. Hopefully finished putting together all the parts of my pilot study. Sent to co-PI for review. Need to put together 3 presentations for my on-site time at school. Then the rest of the day is free. Either leftovers or fish for dinner with sautéed zucchini.
    Female 53

Put together 3 presentations for on-site time. Had fish for dinner with a baked potato loaded with butter and sour cream. Enjoying a nice Chardonnay. Watching food network. DH is at work. DS is home playing video games. They both work early tomorrow. Doing a marinated flank steak, sautéed mushrooms, sautéed peppers and onion and corn on the cob for dinner tomorrow.
    Female 53

Slept about 6 hours. DH is getting ready to leave for work. I'm getting ready to do Barre3 and then shower. Plan on going by grocery store and local appliance store. Want to see if I can find a deal on a freezer. All the meat is breaking the shelves in my current one - I know horrible problem! If there is a great deal on a plain fridge, I would consider that for an extra, but that is not a priority.
    Female 53

Decided to make due with the appliances we have. Steak was perfect MR, peppers & onions tasty, can't go wrong with mushrooms cooked in butter, corn - blah. Watermelon and/or honeydew for dessert. Leftovers tomorrow.
    Female 53

tomi is offline Senior Member
    So - how do you like Barre3 ??? I LOVE it!!! its a great workout - even the 10 minute ones cuz they really target the muscles. My body is changing - even if the scales aren't.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    So - how do you like Barre3 ??? I LOVE it!!! its a great workout - even the 10 minute ones cuz they really target the muscles. My body is changing - even if the scales aren't.
    It kicks my butt! I can't make it through 10 minutes yet, but I'm trying. I try to do 15 wall push-ups, 15 crunches, 15 supermans, and 15 lunges per leg each day with my walking also. I've pulled out the hula hoop too. Which routine is your favorite? I've been trying the core 10 minute ones, but will probably switch to legs.
    Last edited by Pedidoc; 05-27-2013 at 10:41 PM.
    Female 53