Page 11 of 355 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Healthier_Kathi (AKA PediDoc) page 11

Pedidoc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Just read Amy's latest post and it really speaks to me. The link below will take you to her latest.
    That Writer Broad – Amy D Wilson | A little bit of humor with a touch of irreverence
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Back to my normal sleep last night as I was up from 1-3. Totally exhausted today. I did the dentist (temporary crown on broken tooth), the grocery store and dinner out (DH birthday). I know I did too much. Staying home from clinic today. I leave for work on Sunday and I've got to be back up to speed.
    Female 53

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Glad to hear you have some resolution - even in your approach to these problems you show what a strong person you are. A lot of people would just fold up and let things fall apart instead of taking control. Good days ahead for certain!
    I agree! Wow -- You've definitely got things going on in your life!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Hi!
    Just reading about your busy life in your journal makes me tired! I don't know how you do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedidoc View Post
    maybe some Wii this afternoon. I usually wait for DH to go to work, so I've got no one watching!
    I hate being watched while I exercise. I also wait until no one is around

Quote Originally Posted by Pedidoc View Post
    Over the last few days I read GayPanda's journal - fantastic writer.
    iLove reading Gay Panda
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Welcome winencandy. Hey Tomi - we are cross reading each others journal. Based on the avatars this is the cat and dog lovers meeting place. Funny that there are two Basset Hounds!
    Female 53

Just reading about your busy life in your journal makes me tired! I don't know how you do it!

Not so sure I am doing it or it's doing me!

I hate being watched while I exercise. I also wait until no one is around

The dogs even look at me funny when I start doing the Wii.

iLove reading Gay Panda

GP is the bomb!
    Female 53

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Basset Hounds RULE!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    Basset Hounds RULE!

Of course my rescue schnauzer Juliet is pretty cool too!
    Female 53

Slept like a log. Did pretty good with the eating yesterday, if you don't count the red wine (it was movie night at home with DH). We watched Fireproof - pretty good, no hard thinking. As you know I'm a light weight when it comes to entertainment - I don't want to have to think when I'm not studying or working. Even when I read it's never mysteries and I can't do sci fi or horror as I've got an active imagination - DH used to work nights and I would hear every bump and smelled every weird smell - I always worried about trying to protect 4 children alone.

So today I'm touching up the white roots in my hair (I wish I had the nerve to just go natural, as I'm a snowy white like my grandmother and dad).

I've been reading practical paleo and I've got some stuff to pack tomorrow and have been on-line to see the sprouts ad and made a list of a few things to get. I always have a small refrigerator in the hotel room, but this hotel doesn't have a microwave. I may have to rethink where I stay next time. I'm going to try really hard to stay the course while I'm out of town!

What's strange is while I go up and down with the same 5-6 pounds and can't drop below 160 (yet), some of my clothes that I wear all the time are looser. Still can't fit into those that are next size down. I wish I carried my weight in my legs, but unfortunately it's in my waist and being very short waisted, that is a huge issue finding stuff that's comfortable and looks good too. I need to drop the inches in my waist before my (fingers crossed) interview or I don't know what I will wear! I am going by Kohl's to return a couple of things and will take a quick look around.

Okay, obviously I'm in a rambling mood today. DH had to leave at the crack of dawn for a special assignment (they are helping with a warrent crack down all over the city). I'm worried about him because it's more dangerous than what he usually does (the officer killed in College Station was delivering an eviction notice). That's probably why I'm rambling.
    Last edited by Pedidoc; 08-17-2012 at 08:01 AM.
    Female 53

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Hope all went well for your DH! (On top of everything else you have going on in your life...)

I think we ladies of a certain age hoard that weight in the waistline - I know I do. My legs, hips, and butt are remarkably trim but the waist - eek. Although much better now after my weight loss and PB. I'm knocking on the Size Eight Door, but it just hasn't opened, cracked a bit but not open. Can't wait!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Page 11 of 355 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast