Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: primal beginner need workout tips page

MLYNCH911 is offline Junior Member

primal beginner need workout tips

Primal Fuel
    Hi guys im 18 years old i dont know much about the primal diet granted it is all about simplicity it's also apparently about science and to many big words for me to understand all of them being only 18 and not a health major or a health guru. I use to play football and wrestle i was in great shape as in strength for my age benching 280 pounds at 180.I stopped playing sports really and just starter going to partys and drinking and well you know that shit adds up and now im not fat but i wanna get ripped and lose some fat im at 160 pounds now and i would say that i have 10-15 pounds of fat i need to lose to have very nice and noticable abs. Also i use to box and i want to get back into boxing at club level in college.(the main reason im doing this besides to have a very nice beach bod while i start my first year of college at university of south carolina.

My goals are to Lose fat (10-20 pounds) while increasing muscle strength, cut out sugars (candys mainly junk food) and get that beautifull 6 pac we all want.

have many questions about how this diet will effect my body and if it is right for me personally.

i cant say i agree with everything primal due to the fact todays society its to ahrd to be primal where i live and all that i willl try to be as primal as i can but im looking to use this as a diet not a belief i want what will maximize my performance to achieve my goals and i am aware that low carb diets work this is just an extreme low carb diet correct??

1.i will be boxing 30 minutes a day + running 2 miles outside in the morning or afternoon also while working out with weights. my question is will this change in eating habbits support my requirements will i have the energy to do this with out damaging/ hurting my body.

2. i love protien and i always have but for meats i really only eat lean chicken,steaks,beef,bacon,sausage,ham.(which of these meats are the bests for my body and which are bad for this diet if any) i see people talking about eating raw meats i cant do that yes i understand this is a life style but i want this to be a life style for my summer and if it works i can only see myself as to continue this tradition

3,i dont understand why people say its bad for your heart and all that risk of heart disease or stroke or idk please someone tell me what the risks of this diet are(dont be bias)

4. how important is sleep i generally get to sleep at 2 and wake up either really late or early how can i be assured that i am getting the right number of hours of sleep or at what times should i be going to sleep at and wakinng up at.

5. Stress i heard is a big variable in this diet they say to keep stress levels down why i dont get it is it due to the heart problems or what?

6. i love milk and whey protien i have whey after i work out all the time some times ill even make shakes when i wake up i read something about no dairy why it has no carbs. will it maximize my performance torwards my goals but its frowned apon because it goes against primal beliefs??

Wanderlust is offline Senior Member
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

destructalux is offline Senior Member
    buy the primal blueprint book and read it. you sure ask alot of questions kid.

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Or if you are broke, sign up to this site, get the daily primal primers for a week, read the primal blue print fitness e-book, read the primal 101 blog post and others like it, ie 10 reasons why primal works for me. This will answer many of your questions and help you to understand where most people on this site are coming from.

Sorry Mark, but that's what I did, you didn't get a book sale from me, the internet is where I got my info from, and I know as much as I need to to be happy eating and exersising the way I do to feel good and healthy, and lose 42lbs along the way.

Sheeeze Kid, it's not school you know, you have to look for some of the answers yours self now you're a grown up, no teacher telling you where the answers are
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust View Post
    LOL. I am dying here.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Coach Palfrey is offline Senior Member
    Is it really necessary to mock someone over their grammar on a forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Palfrey View Post
    Is it really necessary to mock someone over their grammar on a forum?
    Only when it gets to the point I can't read past the first paragraph, especially given he is going to be attending college.

i jus canz do its....
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

Coach Palfrey is offline Senior Member
    Only when it gets to the point I can't read past the first paragraph, especially given he is going to be attending college.

i jus canz do its....
    Well I'm sure that your lesson was highly appreciated by the OP.

MLYNCH911 is offline Junior Member
    im sure u have many friends.

and the answer to my question had shown up in how can u.. "how can u lose weight fast"

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by MLYNCH911 View Post
    I'm sure you have many friends.

The answer to my question had shown up in how can you, "how can u lose weight fast."
    Fixed that for you. Glad to know we can help make your Googling more efficient.
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast