Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: What do real American men look like? page 4

JennaRose is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust View Post
    Instead of taking the opportunity to post your version of a "real American man;" you not only make snide comments, but you place words in others mouths.

"Bigot: is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from their own or intolerant of people of different political views, ethnicity, race, class, religion, profession, sexuality or gender."
    lol, sorry, but i dont think there is a "real" american man. just like there is no real american woman, or any real man. we are all just people on earth. what does that even mean, a "real" man? im just as annoyed by women who claim that "real" women have curves. just shut up already about "real" this and "real" that. this thread was originally a joke post with a picture of young man with moobies. thanks for calling me a bigot.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcatbone View Post
    Speaking of beef, wish I had some female friends nearby. I would love to go see Magic Mike but I doubt the boyfriend would appreciate it. For the story, of course.
    ditto. i think most of the women i'm friends with would be embarrassed to go.

Wanderlust is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JennaRose View Post
    lol, sorry, but i dont think there is a "real" american man. just like there is no real american woman, or any real man. we are all just people on earth. what does that even mean, a "real" man? im just as annoyed by women who claim that "real" women have curves. just shut up already about "real" this and "real" that. this thread was originally a joke post with a picture of young man with moobies.
    Then what was the purpose of making a snide/inflammatory comment?
    [Sarcasm]And Pseudogynecomastia is a very real condition![/Sarcasm]

thanks for calling me a bigot.
    If the shoe fits.
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

Figlio di Moros is offline Senior Member
    So, I fortunately missed something involving big, floppy man-titties? Good to know.

And JennaRose, if you aren't a fan of the service, or "men in uniform"(), the least you could do is not make an ass of yourself with snide remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by Figlio di Moros View Post
    the least you could do is not make an ____ of yourself with snide remarks.
    No need to name call, keep it civil, refer to the previous definition and let that guide your word choice...
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

Quote Originally Posted by Figlio di Moros View Post
    So, I fortunately missed something involving big, floppy man-titties? Good to know.

And JennaRose, if you aren't a fan of the service, or "men in uniform"(), the least you could do is not make an ass of yourself with snide remarks.
    lol, i'm not not a fan! both my father and grandfather served. i just think its ridiculous that a man in service is considered a "real" man. this is the internet, folks, chillax.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust View Post
    No need to name call, keep it civil, refer to the previous definition and let that guide your word choice...
    lmaooo! you guys are cracking me up! because calling someone a bigot is better than an ass??

kenn is offline Senior Member
    lol, i'm not not a fan! both my father and grandfather served. i just think its ridiculous that a man in service is considered a "real" man. this is the internet, folks, chillax.
    I started this thread as a parody thread of the one about real women.

For real women the focus is solely on body, guys seem to think what a real man isn't really related to body
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

lmaooo! you guys are cracking me up! because calling someone a bigot is better than an ass??
    I defined a word for you, if you think you fit that definition, so be it. If you don't think it fits, so be it.
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

Figlio di Moros is offline Senior Member
    Your post came off wrong, then; atleast, if you meant it not to be snide. Perhaps you could explain how men serving their country, or fighting fires, or protecting their community, aren't "real men"?

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast