Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 292

Thread: What do real American men look like? page 13

  1. #121
    Saoirse's Avatar
    Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,641
    Shop Now
    silly obtuse canio.

  2. #122
    Saoirse's Avatar
    Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,641
    kenn you didn't read the fine print. personally, the idea of being "ravished" (canio, to me this is more like being pinned and attacked with kisses) is appealing because it's based on a relationship of solid love, empathy, and respect. without that, it's no fun.
    Last edited by Saoirse; 07-05-2012 at 10:17 PM.

  3. #123
    bloodorchid's Avatar
    bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    tn
    Posts
    9,087
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    But society says that's not true!
    well being ravished by strangers, sure
    beautiful
    yeah you are

    I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

  4. #124
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,509
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    kenn you didn't read the fine print. personally, the idea of being "ravished" (canio, to me this is more like being pinned and attacked with kisses) is appealing because it's based on a relationship of solid love, empathy, and respect. without that, it's no fun.
    Oh, I know what ravished means. I just fail to understand how it equates to undead persons who drink blood and large wolves. Apparently vampires and werewolves have changed with the times. Left behind yet again. Sighs.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  5. #125
    Saoirse's Avatar
    Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,641
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Oh, I know what ravished means. I just fail to understand how it equates to undead persons who drink blood and large wolves. Apparently vampires and werewolves have changed with the times. Left behind yet again. Sighs.
    i dunno. maybe physical aggression, romance, and wanted but unsolicited violation of personal space? also, vampires like to savor their victims, whereas it seems like some men like to...ummm..errr...rush to the main course. i haven't seen the series, so i can't really comment on that. the only vampire stuff that made me hot was Interview with a Vampire, and that was when i was an asexual teenager.

  6. #126
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,509
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    i dunno. maybe physical aggression, romance, and wanted but unsolicited violation of personal space? also, vampires like to savor their victims, whereas it seems like some men like to...ummm..errr...rush to the main course. i haven't seen the series, so i can't really comment on that. the only vampire stuff that made me hot was Interview with a Vampire, and that was when i was an asexual teenager.
    makes sense given there was so much homo-eroticism in Interview that I was surprised the book didn't catch fire. It is just something I find interesting...physical aggression, unsolicited violation of personal space...in reality that would be called abuse, harassment and other such terms. Make the dude a vampire and suddenly the panties hit the floor. Just something I find interesting.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  7. #127
    kenn's Avatar
    kenn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    kenn you didn't read the fine print. personally, the idea of being "ravished" (canio, to me this is more like being pinned and attacked with kisses) is appealing because it's based on a relationship of solid love, empathy, and respect. without that, it's no fun.
    ravished
    past participle, past tense of ravˇish (Verb)
    Verb:
    Seize and carry off (someone) by force.
    (of a man) Force (a woman or girl) to have sexual intercourse against her will.

    aka: rape


    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    well being ravished by strangers, sure
    stats don't back that up...
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

  8. #128
    Saoirse's Avatar
    Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,641
    because it's fantasy. it's only fun to think about if the man in the fantasy demonstrates empathy and a desire for mutual enjoyment. it's more like controlled aggression rather than being used. also fun to think about a scenario where hairy, muscly dude has been tied up, but only if he has a smile on his face.

    alright, artistic license with the word "ravished."

    another definition:
    "overwhelm somebody emotionally: to overwhelm somebody with deep and pleasurable feelings or emotions"
    Last edited by Saoirse; 07-05-2012 at 10:42 PM.

  9. #129
    kenn's Avatar
    kenn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    because it's fantasy. it's only fun to think about if the man in the fantasy demonstrates empathy and a desire for mutual enjoyment. it's more like controlled aggression rather than being used. also fun to think about a scenario where hairy, muscly dude has been tied up, but only if he has a smile on his face.
    Yes, but society tells us that isn't true, and if you rape someone I'm pretty sure there isn't any empathy involved.

    Either way, my point was ravished means to be raped.
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

  10. #130
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,509
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    because it's fantasy. it's only fun to think about if the man in the fantasy demonstrates empathy and a desire for mutual enjoyment. it's more like controlled aggression rather than being used. also fun to think about a scenario where hairy, muscly dude has been tied up, but only if he has a smile on his face.

    hmm...fair enough.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •