45 squats 61
    30 swimmers 36

So day 3 try 2

70 Classic Push-Ups 91
    58 Let me Ins 66
    60 Seated Dips 76
    36 Let me Ups 46

realy need to work on that let me ups.
    Last edited by Austrian_Carnivore; 07-12-2012 at 03:58 PM.

Caveman_chris is offline Junior Member
    How often are you meant to do this? Everyday? Every other? I have the iPhone app and completed the first day of first class yesterday, but I can't find info anywhere on how often to do this. I know it's 4days per week but 4 into 7 doesn't go.

katemary is offline Senior Member

maybe just pick the four days that suit you? The 'classes' seem to target different areas so maybe it doesn't matter if you do two in a row

You can do the Arms worout on day 1 legs on day to have a break on day 3 do training on day 4&5 have a 2 day break. Just how ever you like.

my Yesterdays leg workout
    Side lunges 40
    One legged romanian deadlifts 46
    squats 55
    Russian Twists 73

Tom B-D is offline Senior Member
    Chicago area
    Learn More
    I'm at the end of a 10-week program I started in March, so while the program is for 4-5 times per week, I found it was more than I wanted with all my walking and occasional sprinting (and working, yeah that too). In the last few weeks there are 4 regular strength days, then a fifth day of Stappers, which are a trip--just go between 3 movements non-stop for 20 minutes...good burn!

I went from being able to do only about 3 pullups at a time to about 10, and 4-6 sets of 6-8 are do-able now. This program really does work (due to smart periodization, explained in the book), and it's not too time-consuming. Which is the point--this is what the author helped develop for SpecOps troops, so it had to be efficient and not depend on equipment.

For more inspiration, check out Al Kavadlo's site--great stuff there too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123