Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nuts vs cheese vs chocolate page 3

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgotmylastusername View Post
    Kids these days.. Who's buying your food?
    If I explained this complex dilemma to my parents when I was a kid I would of been told to shut up and eat my damn sandwich my parents made for me or else I could starve.
    Well if I wouldn't go shopping daily I'd also have to eat sandwiches

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    70% in ground meat refers to the lean meat to fat content... so 70% ground beef is 70% lean beef and 30% beef fat... not 30% fillers such as what you stated.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

SteakNchop is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgotmylastusername View Post
    Kids these days.. Who's buying your food?
    If I explained this complex dilemma to my parents when I was a kid I would of been told to shut up and eat my damn sandwich my parents made for me or else I could starve.
    Adults were saying that about kids when you were a kid. Adults were saying that about the adults who were saying that when you were a kid. Adults were saying that about the adults who said that about the adults who said that when you were a kid.

Notice the pattern?

Artichoke is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakNchop View Post
    Adults were saying that about kids when you were a kid. Adults were saying that about the adults who were saying that when you were a kid. Adults were saying that about the adults who said that about the adults who said that when you were a kid.

Notice the pattern?
    The sandwich was thus named after the 4th Earl of Sandwich, John Montagu who was playing cards in his London club and asked for meat between two slices of bread. This happened around 1765. So if your ancestors were eating sandwiches in 1776 they were pretty trendy

oxide is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Bulletproof coffee. Surely you don't eat all 450 grams of butter in one day????
    5'0" female, 43 years old. Started Primal October 31, 2011, at a skinny fat 111.5 lbs. Low weight: 99.5 lb on a fast. Current weight: skinny-fat 106.5 lbs because of sugar cheating.

MY PRIMAL: I (try to) follow by-the-book primal as advocated by Mark Sisson, except for whey powder and a bit of cream. I aim for 80-90 g carb/day and advocate a two-month strict adjustment for newbies. But everybody is different and other need to tweak Primal to their own needs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123