Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nuts vs cheese vs chocolate

In the beautiful mountains of Pennsylvania!
    Shop Now
    I need a daily dose of dark chocolate!

Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    Do you know how long mashed avocado lasts in the fridge?
    Gadsie, I eat the whole avocado and call it a meal. I have been told that if you leave the seed in the second half and wrap it tightly in plastic wrap (to keep air out) it will keep for a couple of days. It may discolor, as was mentioned, but that won't hurt.

You can only find 3 things you deem healthy at a regular grocery store?

Quote Originally Posted by jimhensen View Post
    He did say he couldn't cook, but that still leaves tuna, sardines, fruit, vegetables and the like.

Kids these days.. Who's buying your food?
    If I explained this complex dilemma to my parents when I was a kid I would of been told to shut up and eat my damn sandwich my parents made for me or else I could starve.

Fage, 100% whole fat greek yogurt 400 calories in a large container

Another vote for hard-boiled eggs. Easy go-to food and a couple are pretty filling.

I had some chocolate flavoured cheese, once. A store was doing a taste-taste on various cheese they were promoting. I tried the cheese with red onion; nice. Cheese with cranberries; not bad. And there was cheese with chocolate. Now, instinct told me that this didn't make taste sense, so, I initially went to walk away. Upon reflection, I thought, 'Wait! Live a little. This is an experience you've never had.' Thus, I succumbed and tasted the cheese and chocolate. It was only my strong social programming that teaches that it is bad manners to spit food in peoples' faces.... Now, that was I once in a lifetime experience I shall never forget.
    All the best!

PDJ

The quieter you become the more you're able to hear.

Mawlana Jalaludin Rumi

Hard cheese, any variety. Hard boiled eggs, Dark chocolate (but not every day for weeks or egads, for months, it is a strong alkaloid). Macs are a bit expensive to chow down on daily, but nuts in general I love but have been trying to wean myself off of gobbling them in large quantities, they are addictive in my opinion & experience. Therefore I eat less nuts, now 1-2x a week, which is way less than I used to (daily)

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by jimhensen View Post
    Yup, and all the meat is crap. For example the organic ground beef is "70% ground beef" and the rest is dextrose, nitrate, sugar and whatever.