Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: Anyone sheepish about the "hi, how ya doing" looks? page 3

  1. #21
    Jerseyjim's Avatar
    Jerseyjim is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    103
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleofan View Post
    So since going primal and kicking up the LHT's workouts, my body has changed quite a bit. Of course for the better. Now I get the looks and hellos at the gym and at work that I never got before. I'm flattered and a bit embarrassed sometimes. Cause really, I'm almost 50 and never expected this. I also went from 137 to 132, so not really a weight loss impact, though fat loss. 5'. 3". So, not tiny, but petite with some curves. Good defined waistline though.
    Is this happening to you? what part of your transformation do you think had the biggest impact?
    Hi, how you doin?

    Seriously, good for you! Enjoy it, don't be embarrassed. Life's too short.

    BTW, it happens for guys too. It's kinda nice!

  2. #22
    cori93437's Avatar
    cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    central FL
    Posts
    6,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    Lies.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.


  3. #23
    Wanderlust's Avatar
    Wanderlust is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Posts
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Fact.
    Fixed that for you. =)
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

  4. #24
    NicMcCool's Avatar
    NicMcCool is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    178
    I keep getting used panties thrown at me by strangers. By the end of the day I look like a homeless dude living behind a Vic Secret's sweatshop. I don't know if this is a good thing or not. Probably not since none of them are even my size.
    I've got of one them journal thingies. One Night At McCool's

  5. #25
    cori93437's Avatar
    cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    central FL
    Posts
    6,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust View Post
    Fixed that for you. =)
    See... Nic knows the truth.
    Women are shameless flirts.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.


  6. #26
    Rojo's Avatar
    Rojo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    784
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Women are shameless flirts.
    No they're not. Even when I was young and fit, I could often felt contagious. As a female friend of mine said, "single men are scary and weird".

    Men are bees, women flowers. Why do women insist on denying this? I should think this part of being a woman would be nice, at least some of the time.

  7. #27
    cori93437's Avatar
    cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    central FL
    Posts
    6,656
    Hell... I don't know.
    Because I'm a woman who has done plenty of flirting.
    Because my female friends have also done lots of flirting.

    I'm not denying anything you say about bees and flowers.
    I'm just giving the first hand experience of myself and other women I know.
    Jeez.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.


  8. #28
    Wanderlust's Avatar
    Wanderlust is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Posts
    808
    This is a case of women logic failure. =)

    Case #1: Women smiles and makes small talk with man; man assumes flirting, women gets mad at man. Because she was "just being friendly."

    Case #2: Women smiles and makes small talk with man; man does not assume flirting, women gets mad at man. Because he missed signals.
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

  9. #29
    cori93437's Avatar
    cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    central FL
    Posts
    6,656
    If it wasn't for men knowing EVERYTHING...

    Just wow.

    I'm pretty sure that my friends and I knew how to send some very loud and clear signals.
    But feel free to keep assuming that we didn't just because a woman never flirted with you...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.


  10. #30
    Wanderlust's Avatar
    Wanderlust is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Posts
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    because a woman never flirted with you...
    So very true.
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •