Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone sheepish about the "hi, how ya doing" looks? page 2

Liam is offline Member
    Shop Now
    I know what you mean, damn agents won't leave me alone. It's all "movie franchise" this, "boy band" that, "modelling contract" yada yada yada.

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Do I feel weird with all the 'how you doin?' looks, yep it's a bit creepy, but I still keep doing them
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Paleofan is offline Senior Member
    I could lose a little mid section yet, but then I wonder what reaction that would stir. Though I've read threads where more cut isn't necessarily more attractive. Just trying to balance if I give up wine and cheese or just stay where I am at. I think I'll stay where I am at for summer since I do place a priority on my social life!

Paleofan is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Rob View Post
    Do I feel weird with all the 'how you doin?' looks, yep it's a bit creepy, but I still keep doing them
    Lol!

brighthorse is offline Senior Member
    Yeah....I have been checked out a couple times recently.....the first time it surprized me.....it is nice tho....

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    A lot of people are rude; you are lucky that it's been positive. Enjoy!

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    I don't get any random looks, but at one of the activities I participate in, one of the men there is really blatant about it. I really don't know what to do.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 180 x 2. Current Deadlift: 230 x 2

codered5 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    I don't get any random looks, but at one of the activities I participate in, one of the men there is really blatant about it. I really don't know what to do.
    Stick your butt out more, DUH.

Artichoke is offline Senior Member
    Last 6 months my OH has been a bit more flirty than usual. My male best friend was all OMG I hope you haven't lost too much off your chest. I've noticed neighbours and accquaintances looking twice realising I've lost weight. Don't eye up random guys unless I'm wearing sunglasses and there's not much talent here

Quote Originally Posted by Paleofan View Post
    So since going primal and kicking up the LHT's workouts, my body has changed quite a bit. Of course for the better. Now I get the looks and hellos at the gym and at work that I never got before. I'm flattered and a bit embarrassed sometimes. Cause really, I'm almost 50 and never expected this. I also went from 137 to 132, so not really a weight loss impact, though fat loss. 5'. 3". So, not tiny, but petite with some curves. Good defined waistline though.
    Is this happening to you? what part of your transformation do you think had the biggest impact?
    the biggest impact is that i'm not a skinny little bitch anymore, but i am not sheepish when people will tell me that i got big as hell.

enjoy the good flavor because you have earned it. hope this helps.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast