Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: What's for dinner? page 6

johnybarkerr is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I bought some beef liver today, guess i'll have it tomorrow, not sure how i'll cook it as haven't eaten it for about 30 years...is so cheap though i think it might become a large part of my diet

WeldingHank is offline Senior Member
    1lb grassfed ground beef, 3 eggs, 1 zuchinni 1 onion. Thats whats for dinner.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Last night: chicken thighs, brussel sprouts, mixed greens, mushrooms, and garlic, all "stir fried" (except I don't use oils). 2 tblsp quinoa tossed in at the end (with a little water) and left on low heat 'til it popped.

Betorq is offline Senior Member
    Dark meat, both legs & 1 thigh off the whole chicken I baked. The liver & chicken heart too! The veggies I stuffed into the birds bum. Small sweet potato. Water kefir w/ lime,raisins & ginger.

Louisa655 is offline Senior Member
    Protein, carbs and fat --- magnesium before bed and a shot of Iodine and trace minerals ... yom yom
    ----------------------------------------
    F, 48, 5'10"
    Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
    Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

solstice is offline Senior Member
    In the beautiful mountains of Pennsylvania!
    Grilled Sockeye Salmon (w/skin!), guacamole, red leaf lettuce and cubed/fried sweet potato---AMAZING!!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Pork chops and mashed cauliflower. So easy with a food processor. Poor Grok had to use a rock.

Rip @ MIPWID is offline Senior Member
    For tonight: ribeye which will be fried with beef dripping. Rocket salad with added spring onions, a red sweet pepper and I may add a side of mushrooms with a garlic butter sauce.

I also picked up a large piece of beef liver, which I will cut in half and have over the next two nights. I'm planning to fry it in dripping and would appreciate any tips - whether you can have it medium rare, for instance.
    Meat is Prized, Wheat is Despised.

Real Food - The REAL staff of life

Iron Will is offline Senior Member
    I know it's not dinner but I just had to share. I'm sitting at Ricky's family restaurant and ordered the big waffle breakfast with out the waffle. Today's my cheat day. 3 eggs over medium, 3 strips bacon 3 sausages and stuffed hashbrowns. Hashbrowns are stuffed with green onion, sour cream and more bacon! I asked that everything be cooked in butter. The guy next to me choked on his coffee when I asked for that lol.

The reason it's a cheat day is the massive amount of potatos in the hashbrowns. I tend to stay away from white potatoes in general.

JBailey is offline Senior Member
    Egg salad, avocado, maybe a cold boiled potato. My pullets are laying and their eggs are still too small to sell, so it's all-you-can-eat for us. And my early spuds are ready (planted before going primal) and I love boiled potatoes for a treat.
    Seven Trees Farm - diversified subsistence farming on 1.25 acres.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast