Thread: Aajonus Vonderplanitz page

Eric Garza is offline Member

Aajonus Vonderplanitz

Shop Now
    This guy has written a couple books and markets his raw food diet (that includes lots of meat and dairy) as the Primal Diet. Anyone heard of him? If so, what do you think of him and his dietary suggestions?

Akraw is offline Junior Member
    Apparently, he is the man who actually coined the phrase (and trademarked) The Primal Diet. However, after viewing his atrocious website (is it 1995 again?) and leafing through his extremely limited material on the subject, I gathered that he is an advocate for the consumption of raw-foods, including completely raw meats and dairy. I'm not saying it's unhealthy to eat these things completely raw, but God knows I'm not gonna eat that. I like my meat cooked!
    I think I'll be sticking with Mark ; )

If you are interested, however, here is an interview with the guy in 1999: Interview with Aajonus Vonderplanitz - presented by Dr. Stanley Bass

-Akraw

boxcarguy07 is offline Senior Member
    I knew about Aajonus before I knew about MDA... While not exactly a "follower" of AV, I do hail from the raw paleo camp. I like what he has to say a lot to answer your question.
    I never know what to put in these things. I write songs!