Thread: just read primal blueprint on my kindle fire page

sweetash2 is offline Junior Member

just read primal blueprint on my kindle fire

Shop Now
    So I wanted to change my eating habits and to be more healthy and energetic. I found the book primal blueprint on amazon for my kindle. It sounds great. So I was all pumped to start making some changes and went to the neighborhood pharm fresh store. Wow was I instantly overwhelmed with what to buy where to start. My three kids also did now want to be there so no help there. Does anyone have any advice on what to start out with as a grocery list or what changes you first made before you were totally familiar with what to buy?

Tercio is offline Senior Member
    Hi, welcome. The best advise I was given regarding shopping was to shop the walls of most markets and stay out of the aisles where the processed junk is. Funny thing is now I can smell the sugar from three aisles away. Meats, eggs, butter, veggies. That's the base. Read Mark's book, use the search feature, look at the archives, It's all there. Have fun.

Tercio

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Yep! Shop the outer edges, avoid packaging because it's usually crap, and keep it as close to natural as possible.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    Yep. Dart into the aisles to get health oils and a few other things. Then scoot back out.
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

lambchop is offline Senior Member
    I am not sure I get the question. Start with meat and veg you like.