Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Whole30 for July page 2

TLoRu is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    I WANT TO DO THIS. It's basically impossible though living with my parents. I'm fine with the 80/20 for now

Currently living why parents (moved back in while husband is deployed overseas), and it's not overly difficult. They do complain that I take a ton of room up in the fridge though!!!! Haha

plynch is offline Junior Member
    I'm down. I haven't been doing very well diet or exercise. I finally got my mind right though. I'm ready to commit.

Just got to finish off that last beer in the fridge tonight......then I'm good to go. Oh and theres some ice cream I should probably kill before tomorrow too.....then I'll be completely prepared...

Sigh

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I'm in! I had to quit after a whole23 in June b/c excessive antibiotic treatments required some probiotics. Dr suggested yogurt. I found a probiotic I liked in the store and gave up the yogurt, but not until I got rehooked on sugar and gained 4 lbs...

I'm excited to do this again. I don't think I have anything going on this month that could derail me (or produce a situation where derailing could be possible, I guess), so hopefully I can stick to it 100% this time.

Lost 10 lbs last month doing it for only 23 days. This month I hope to lose 10 as well. More, of course, would be welcomed, though.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TLoRu View Post
    Currently living why parents (moved back in while husband is deployed overseas), and it's not overly difficult. They do complain that I take a ton of room up in the fridge though!!!! Haha
    Haha, yeah the same for me. But if I would do whole 30 I would have to eat about 2,5 kg meat a day. Imagine how much room that would take up
    Billie trips balls

islandwahine is offline Member
    I'm in!!! Went 2 weeks in June but failed when I got put on antibiotics....Went to the beach today and met a dozen of my hubby's co-workers, their families and girlfriends...Every single one of the ladies where cute with awesome bodies and they knew it!!! I felt horrible about myself... I later realized that I CAN change this feeling and that this would be my motivation!!! I am completely determined to not only look great but feel great by the end of October when we all will be meeting up again!!

homunculus is offline Member
    messed up last month, going to try harder this time!
    “There is immeasurably more left inside than what comes out in words…”
    — Fyodor Dostoevsky

marthat is offline Senior Member
    Day 1 starting weight 141.5 lbs. Goal is 135 lbs. I'll likely be MIA for the first week, as stated in my post above, but once the flurry of occasions is over, I intend to get back to total strictness again. I expect the next week to be about 80/20, which is good, but not Whole30 good enough.

My first cheat is likely to be cheese from our cousin's little dairy in the Austrian Alps, arrived home yesterday with returning hubby. It's made by hand with locally sourced milk from cows pastured on high altitude pastures in the mountains and delivered to the dairy by overhead trolley wagons through the crags and valleys of the area. Pretty cool!

I'm off to a Canada Day party this afternoon, but the food is supposed to be roast pork and smoked turkey, plus potluck salads, so shouldn't be too hard to stay mostly on course. May have a drink - not sure...

Happy Canada Day, everyone! Good luck on Day 1!

wolfman is offline Senior Member
    The only way the bad food gets into your mouth is if you pick it up with your hand!!! Everyone can do it! I'm 25 the forth of july is going to be reeeaally hard, booze and bbq's, but we can all do it!

wolfman is offline Senior Member

can we all join this group?

marthat is offline Senior Member
    BBQ = meat!!!

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast