Thread: Hey Guys! Another Aussie here........... page

Kell Martin is offline Junior Member

Hey Guys! Another Aussie here...........

Primal Fuel
    Just giving this a go to see how it all works. Found myself 20 kilos over weight so decided to get back in the gym. Already lost 9 kilos in 9 weeks through good diet and exercise but realised my diet wasn't low carb but low fat. Did heaps of research and decided this was best. So interested to see if this works for me.
    I've cut all carbs except the odd sweet potato / pumpkin roasted. So just veggies and meats. Organic as possible. Also nuts and protein shakes.
    Cut out fruit right now until i drop more weight and haven't had a drink for 9 weeks. I think that was my weakness. ;-)

I'll be looking forward to your advice when needed. Thanks!

kazeya is offline Junior Member
    Dude this is the best way to reduce the weight.I lost my 10kgs weight because of gym,exercise,swimming etc.And specially my diet,without control your diet u r nearly impossible to control or reduce our weight.We've to quit our oily,junky fast food and cold drinks either,I used vegetables,meat,juices,fruits instead of them.Best of luck bro u r doing well:-)

Kell Martin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kazeya View Post
    Dude this is the best way to reduce the weight.I lost my 10kgs weight because of gym,exercise,swimming etc.And specially my diet,without control your diet u r nearly impossible to control or reduce our weight.We've to quit our oily,junky fast food and cold drinks either,I used vegetables,meat,juices,fruits instead of them.Best of luck bro u r doing well:-)
    Yeah it's going good so far. I enjoy the food anyway so it's not an issue. I was never a fast food type of guy. Just liked beer too much and everything seems to have sugar in it when you actually look. So cut all that out.

I'm very strict now and don't miss carbs or sugar at all.