Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 189

Thread: TorMag’s Primal Journey page 7

  1. #61
    TorMag's Avatar
    TorMag is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Johns Creek, GA
    Posts
    559
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Well you know what I'm going to say...Roll Tide. Why did I think you were an Auburn fan?? Anyway, the higher-ups have got Georgia and LSU in ATL; but here's my issue with that:LSU has said they're going to rely heavily on the pass because that's what their strength is, in regards to receivers vs. RBs. Does that work well in the West? Plus they got a first year starting QB. Bama won 2 natty's with 1st year starting QBs but they also had those 2 RBs in New York for the Heisman ceremony, amiright? In my humble opinion, LSU can't win the west with a new QB if they rely on the passing game first.
    Regardless of who wins the East (most likely Georgia) they'll get killed in ATL.
    And since I'm on a roll the Honey Badger is an awesome punt returner and ball hawk, he can make plays on the ball and strip or knock it loose...however, he will never be in the same league as Mo Claiborne as a man-on-man back, that fact was shown in NOLA last January.
    And 18% BF is not too aggressive, I don't think. You've just got to realize that the next 7ish won't be as easy to lose as the last 7ish. But if you can make it through that kettlebell workout below I think you can do.
    I was/am an Auburn fan, but you said the only way I was going to lose anymore weight was to sware allegence to Bamma.
    I Kettlebell therefore I am.

    My Journal
    My Journal

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    2,049
    Oh yeah, that's right. What about Auburn, yo? They've got to get the QB situation figured out. IMO (you know, since I'm a D1 head coach and all), they should have let Frazier play more last year. When he came in, it was a freaking wildcat guarantee, let the boy throw the ball!
    The defense was OK, but in the SEC you're LB's need to be bigger than the guys they had last year.
    Oh well, this is all pointless chit-chat for another 23 days 8 hours and 14 mins, amirite?
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

  3. #63
    TorMag's Avatar
    TorMag is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Johns Creek, GA
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Oh yeah, that's right. What about Auburn, yo? They've got to get the QB situation figured out. IMO (you know, since I'm a D1 head coach and all), they should have let Frazier play more last year. When he came in, it was a freaking wildcat guarantee, let the boy throw the ball!
    The defense was OK, but in the SEC you're LB's need to be bigger than the guys they had last year.
    Oh well, this is all pointless chit-chat for another 23 days 8 hours and 14 mins, amirite?
    You left off the seconds. I am going to be at the Auburn Cleamson game comming up real soon....
    I Kettlebell therefore I am.

    My Journal
    My Journal

  4. #64
    TorMag's Avatar
    TorMag is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Johns Creek, GA
    Posts
    559
    So last night I was walking around the house without a shirt on, my 14 year old daughter looks at me and says "Daddy, I think I can see some abs" Not sure I should take that as a compliment or an insult!!!!!!!! She did hug me recently and tell me how proud she was of my weight loss.
    I Kettlebell therefore I am.

    My Journal
    My Journal

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    2,049
    We wasted our time talking about what the Honey Badger will do this year at LSU, it seems he got kicked off the team. Drugs are bad, mmkay?
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

  6. #66
    TorMag's Avatar
    TorMag is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Johns Creek, GA
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    We wasted our time talking about what the Honey Badger will do this year at LSU, it seems he got kicked off the team. Drugs are bad, mmkay?
    Just saw that on Twitter a few minutes ago....
    I Kettlebell therefore I am.

    My Journal
    My Journal

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    2,049
    Quote Originally Posted by TorMag View Post
    So last night I was walking around the house without a shirt on, my 14 year old daughter looks at me and says "Daddy, I think I can see some abs" Not sure I should take that as a compliment or an insult!!!!!!!! She did hug me recently and tell me how proud she was of my weight loss.
    Kids say the heart-meltingest darnedest things.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

  8. #68
    TorMag's Avatar
    TorMag is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Johns Creek, GA
    Posts
    559
    I am kind of excited, a big break thru today. My wife has agreed to do a 6 week trial with me.... She has been eating semi Paleo for the past year. I do all the cooking, so she has had to eat what I cook, but has been suplementing with going out to eat and getting snacks... She wants to feel better, and I think my losing 90+ lbs has finally inspired her. She even said she wanted to learn to use the kettle bells, so I just orederd a set from Walmart 10, 15 and 20 lb caste iron for $49. The little 10 pounder looks so cute...... (Did I really just type that)



    It is all handle, no bell.
    I Kettlebell therefore I am.

    My Journal
    My Journal

  9. #69
    gregpoole's Avatar
    gregpoole is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    halifax
    Posts
    35
    The little 10 pounder looks so cute...... (Did I really just type that)

    Yes you did but I know what you mean I bought a 5, 10 , 15, and 20 lb for my wife and daughters.... The 5 lb one is as you say the cutes little thing also.
    You are what you eat, so only eat the best!

  10. #70
    TorMag's Avatar
    TorMag is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Johns Creek, GA
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by gregpoole View Post
    The little 10 pounder looks so cute...... (Did I really just type that)

    Yes you did but I know what you mean I bought a 5, 10 , 15, and 20 lb for my wife and daughters.... The 5 lb one is as you say the cutes little thing also.
    I am hoping to get my daughter into the act too, she is rail skinny, but she is a top soccer player and swinging the bells could really help her.
    I Kettlebell therefore I am.

    My Journal
    My Journal

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •