Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: TorMag’s Primal Journey page 11

Primal Fuel
    Hey, I support you too dude, I just have no freakin' idea what you're talking about.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

TorMag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Hey, I support you too dude, I just have no freakin' idea what you're talking about.
    Love you too man!!!!! 3 days until College Football.....
    I Kettlebell therefore I am.

My Journal
    My Journal

Whatever comrade! South Carolina vs. Vandy tomorrow night!!
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Day 4. Blood Sugar Solution.

So my BS was up a little this morning 191, but still below 200 so I am happy for now. Last night was a little crazy so I did not get to take my supplements with dinner (we were out). I ate vegtable stir fry at a Thai resturant. Pretty sure there was nothing bad in the dish. When I got home around 10 pm, I scarmbled a couple of eggs so I could take the supplement. Might be why the sugars were up a little this morning.

Morning BS = 191

Breakfast = Pork Chop

Lunch = BAS

Dinner = Pork Roast and BAS

Exercise = None. Work is killing me. I have to find some time to get a workout in.
    Last edited by TorMag; 08-31-2012 at 07:54 AM.

My Journal
    My Journal

Richardmac is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TorMag View Post
    Thanks Richard, the support means a lot to me.
    My friend your doing grand. Doesnt matter if it fluctuates a little. Your heading in the right direction. Three steps forward, one step back seems like pretty good progress to me.

Richard
    It isn't the mountains ahead that wear you out....Its the grain of sand in your shoe.

Richardmac is offline Senior Member
    Man im creaking today. I have very nearly finished Marks LHT programme. Im on (I think) the second last movement for each thing. So witht hat in mind I started to make alterations, adding in swings, famers carries etc. Nothing heavy or taxing. With the intentio to still do the LHT work until completion. Well even a couple of hours after the gym my bag is popping and uncomfortable (a reason I decided to come to Marks programme in the first place was to work my muscles hard whilst avoiding weights which hurt some of the bad joints Iv got after years of rugby).

Im not sure whether to just stick with only Marks programme until completed or factor in something like one session a weak from 'Body by Science' (which I heard where easy on the joints because of the slow controlled cadence and time under tension) and one of Marks workouts. Thoughts?

Havnt creaked and been sore for the last month, which is exactly when I stopped all weights and concentrated on bodyweight movements.

Richard
    It isn't the mountains ahead that wear you out....Its the grain of sand in your shoe.

Richard, mix it up as much as you can. That is what I am trying to do these days. Keep your body guessing.

My Journal
    My Journal

Day 5. Blood Sugar Solution.

Things are going in the wrong directions, morning fasting BS was 212 this morning. Not going to pannic because 212 is still much better than the 250+'s I have been pulling. I have not exercised in three days now, work has been killing me this week and yesterday was a very high stress day. Stress can cause BS to go up, not good on insulin resistence. Also, because of work, I did not eat dinner till 9:00 PM.

Morning Fasting BS = 212

Breakfast = BSS Ultra Smoothie (see day 1, flax seed smoothie)

Morning Snack = 12 almonds and some decaff tea.

My Journal
    My Journal

I tried chicken liver today, and spit it out is was so awful. I tried, honestly, but it was so gross tasting. How anybody can say liver is good, I don't know.... Had pour hot scalding water over the tongue to get the taste out of my mouth.

My Journal
    My Journal

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Day 8. Blood Sugar Solution

Sorry, didn't write down a couple of days. Blood sugars went up some more the last couple of days, got back up to 225, still not above 250. Still have not had a chance to exercise this week, work has just been pounding me. Thought I would get a 3 day weekend, but the boss told me Friday I had all sorts of Database maintence I was going to have to do over the 3 days.... Sucks.

Morning Fasting BS = 210

Breakfast = Ultra Smoothie

Lunch = BAS

Dinner = Omlete with avacado & tomatoes..

Exercise = I actually did some today... Did an Upper body kettle bell workout. Bout killed me. Have not had a chance to workout in three weeks because of the nasty cold I got and then busy as all hell at work. Was like starting all over again. Already got a serious case of the DOMS starting. Hate missing workouts more than once.
    Last edited by TorMag; 09-03-2012 at 07:46 PM.

My Journal
    My Journal

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast