Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: After an IF, is your next meal larger? page 2

Jokaman70 is offline Senior Member

@PrimalChat

29 years old, male, 6', 343 LBS, heavily muscled, powerlifter (4 days/week), no cardio as of yet.

@Underwaterer

I don't really allow the fast to dictate anything else in my life except for the lack of food itself. I don't do cardio but I go to the gym and do my best to lift the same as any other day.

I began this Primal journey on December 30th, 2009 and in that time I've lost over 125 LBS.

eva
    eva is offline Senior Member

i eat 1 meal per day most days ( 2 meals per day on weekends) and its a big one... but i dont stuff myself. i stop when i feel satisfied.

challenge yourself
    i blog here http://theprimalwoman.blogspot.com/

DebFM is offline Senior Member

After a 24-hour IF, I eat a normal-sized meal or one that's a bit smaller. I feel too stuffed and slug-like if I eat a big meal. During my IF I do my usual thing for that day & workout if that's what up for that day. Normally I only eat two meals a day, sometimes a third small meal on the weekends, so a 24-hour IF entails me skipping only one meal.

Tara tootie is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

After an IF I WANT to eat a lot but then I probably eat about 40% of a normal meal. So, a much smaller meal sually then things go back to normal after a snack, lol.

Life on Earth may be punishing, but it includes an annual free trip around the sun!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12