Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is there such a common misconception that eggs are dairy? page 3

earthspirit is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I feel bad for everything I eat too. Especially when I eat some fruit with a seed. Poor little baby plant never stood a chance...Thus this is the circle of life. Eat and be eaten. It's our turn to do the eating.

noodletoy is offline Senior Member
    i do not "feel bad" for the animals i eat. jeebus. i stoopidly was a vegetarian and about wrecked my health. the more animals, and the more bits of them, i eat now, the better.

if a lion eats me, i GARONTEE she will not "feel bad". nature does have a food chain, ya know?
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    I stop at cannibalism, for now.
    In 1972, an aeroplane crashed in the andes....
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    I could be wrong, but I think some Ppl think fish are okay because they are "clean" as in they do not have sex, well not like others have sex. The poor fish probably wants to die, nothing to live for. Just saying.
    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

JVAMan is offline Member
    Probably because eggs are sold in the dairy section of most supermarkets (or right next to it)??? My friends and I were playing Scattergories a few years ago and we got the letter "E" for Dairy items and it started a huuuuuge argument, haha.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    So you've never had guppies then? They get the humpty-hump on all day and all night. Most freshwater and brackish livebearers use a gonopodium to deliver sperm. Fish "do it" plenty.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    So you've never had guppies then? They get the humpty-hump on all day and all night. Most freshwater and brackish livebearers use a gonopodium to deliver sperm. Fish "do it" plenty.

Hmm well all be durn.
    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Check out the big brain on Brad! Thats right the metric system.....youz a smart mother$%@%#.

But yeah, I got guppies. Them buggers never stop.

patski is offline Senior Member
    It's "Brett"

A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noodletoy View Post
    i do not "feel bad" for the animals i eat. jeebus. i stoopidly was a vegetarian and about wrecked my health. the more animals, and the more bits of them, i eat now, the better.

if a lion eats me, i GARONTEE she will not "feel bad". nature does have a food chain, ya know?
    Yeah, I don't feel bad for animals. I feel reverence and gratefulness. Their turn is over, mine is now. When my time is over, I'll repay my debt in full to another. I hope it's a lion or shark, but no less true if its worms and bacteria.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast