Thread: 2 Weeks in and seeing great things! page

antonyeo is offline Junior Member

2 Weeks in and seeing great things!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi Iím Antonio and I live in the Central Valley of California

Ok. Iíve been going Primal for about 2 weeks now. At my week weigh-in (I like to track my progress) I lost 4.5 lbs of body fat and gained 1.3 lbs of muscle. I have always been able to gain muscle really fast but the fat loss was a surprise. Of course Iím using a scale and who really knows whatís happening with m body composition.

The true indication really is how I feel. Here are the top 5 things I noticed:
    (1) My energy level has been incredible and consistent.
    (2) My pants are hanging off my butt and Iím not even a Ďgangstaí. (Waist has gotten smaller)
    (3) lost all cravings for coffee and energy drinks.
    4) I am a lot stronger when lifting weights; soreness doesnít last nearly as long,
    (5) I find myself making certain movements I have havenít done in a long time. Like jumping over things, bending over without have to lift my other leg for balance, etc, etc.

The bad,
    1. That breath has to go!
    2. I love running and feel good. Going to have to slow down more often but it just doesnít feel the same.
    3. I miss having a margarita on weekends

Hope this motivates someone
    til next timeÖ

Beefy is offline Member
    Your breath should adjust over time. I had pretty bad ketone breath back in the day when I was experimenting with ketogenic diets.

Congrats on a great start!