I went into the Primal lifestyle after seeing my good friend Todd drop 80 lbs in a matter of months, not so much for the weight loss but because he felt 1000 times better about himself, felt healthier, faster, etc. I thought I could lose 10 or 15 lbs and be happy, and my wife felt like she could lose 10 lbs or so and be happy so we started reading and went all in early February 2012. The first 3 weeks was difficult for the both of us, I felt like hell was constantly tired and Lisas gut was inside out. We eat great before starting this, she loved making quinoa dishes and we did our best buying organic and home grown when we could. It was still a big enough change to mention for us, but now here we are 5 months later and we love EVERYTHING about the Primal lifestyle we will never turn back to S.A.D.. EVER.

I don't have any shirt off photos but I do have one from us last year in November, and one last week of myself in a similar dress shirt and tie and I couldn't believe the difference my self. When I first started this thing I was hovering around 212 lbs at 5'10, and today I weigh in at 174. Heres a before and after

The jelly beans thing is a joke, btw

I call my story a mini success because some of the people on this forum put my journey to shame, and holy hell does everyone here look fantastic. I wish I could post more but I'm not much for typing. I do want to say thank you to the community here, my friend Todd, and to Marks Daily Apple in general. As I recently said in another post, this forum has changed my life.