Thread: Any athletes using announced 2012 best whey protien shake ? page

Bare is offline Junior Member

Question Any athletes using announced 2012 best whey protien shake ?

Primal Fuel
    IMG_1435[1].jpg

IMG_1436[1].jpg

IMG_1437[1].jpg

The very first artificial protein I have ever consumed.

I use this to supplement real protein & primal post workout foods along with half handfull of nuts and seeds when I am in a struggle with availability of variety .

What do you guys think ?
    Last edited by Bare; 06-25-2012 at 02:21 PM. Reason: ++

xiashang12 is offline Junior Member
    The picture is very good,but i can't help you .

cayla29s is offline Senior Member
    I'm not a big fan of the acelfultame? If i spelled that right. It also has lactose plus the carb is 7 g. i try to shoot for under 5. I haven't tried that brand but i use New Zealand Whey and it's as clean as you can get with pp.

well.. it has 2 artificial sweeteners in it. so if that sounds good in your world, then go right ahead.

and the mucuna stuff is some legume extract. the hydroxy-whatever is some kind of plant steroid thingy, and i think the coleus is some sort of fat burner. i dunno...what do you think?

if supplementing with a protein powder is something you would like to do, there are a ton of better/cleaner ones out there

Bare is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    well.. it has 2 artificial sweeteners in it. so if that sounds good in your world, then go right ahead.

and the mucuna stuff is some legume extract. the hydroxy-whatever is some kind of plant steroid thingy, and i think the coleus is some sort of fat burner. i dunno...what do you think?

if supplementing with a protein powder is something you would like to do, there are a ton of better/cleaner ones out there
    The artificial sweetener I am aware about but I always strive for 100% primal dieting. My world is the primal world, I may be a newbie but I am all out for a healthy life.

I do not choose to go in this path but every once in a while I think to myself how this powder would maximize gains and lower fat counter acting with a delicious healthy primal meal ?

Kyle@FitFolks is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I've never tried it. I personally use: Dymatize ISO 100. 90% protein, less crap than most brands, and it mixes very nicely. I tried 'myprotein.com' for a while, can't stand it. Worst mix ever! And not once did I get the flavor I ordered