Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primal Journal (Mike Zentz) page 2

mikezentz is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hello everyone! Its been raining all day here, not a good day for drying mattresses or playing bocce ball

Hours slept: 8.5

Meals
    Breakfast: 4 eggs scrambled (I was in a hurry)
    Lunch/Dinner: Chicken Squash Spaghetti

Exercise: Recovery Day

Starting Weight: 140 --- Current Weight: 140 --- Goal Weight: 150

Today was a very relaxing day. As usually I walked to and from college (about 45 minutes one way). I had a Statistics test and felt really good about my performance. Spent the rest of the day re-reading "How to Win Friends and Influence People". I've read through it a few times but its concepts are easy to agree with and even easier to forget.

Tonight my wife and I are going to Kailua. We'll hang out on the beach, look at things but not buy at The Pampered Chef, play Apples to Apples with some friends, get some groceries at Whole Foods and go home.

This hasn't been a very interesting entry so I'll leave you with this picture of me and my wife trying to swing on the same vine at the same time:
    252827_1760756941380_3143190_n.jpg

Primal-JoJo is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hey Mike! Thanks for commenting on my journal. My situations sucks, but it'll be over soon, plus I'm always tweaking my "survival" strategies to get by lol, nothing more Grok-like then struggling to survive, I guess haha. On the plus side, it's really shown me how much I love being primal. Life literally sucks when I can't be over 90% primal.

I also have to say, you and your wife are just ADORABLE!! Life looks pretty good in Honolulu - jealous!
    Primal: Because I like to have my steak, and eat it too

Current Primal Journal
    My Old Primal Journal - Surviving my summer away from home
    Food blog: Sex or Chocolate: I choose STEAK!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12