Thread: Best Primal Baking Resources page

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member

Best Primal Baking Resources

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    My husband wants me to do some baking again.... I don't want to bake "normally" anymore, nor do I want to get into a habit of eating primal treats, period. I do miss baking though.

What are the best websites to learn about gluten free baking? He tends to prefer less sweet sweets and nutty sweets so I want to make stuff he likes that I don't.... but don't want to waste money and end up with inedible hockey pucks.

I can tell he misses baking... he devoured 4 grocery store cookies at a party last night. He is never a big baked good eater.

Primal-JoJo is offline Senior Member
    I really like dessertstalker.com - although it can be hit and miss. Also Juli Bauer makes lots of yummy paleo desserts at paleomg.com.
    Primal: Because I like to have my steak, and eat it too

Current Primal Journal
    My Old Primal Journal - Surviving my summer away from home
    Food blog: Sex or Chocolate: I choose STEAK!

Primal-JoJo is offline Senior Member
    Also elanaspantry.com seems to be in my experience a sort of paleo/gluten-free go to for most people when it comes to primal baking.
    Primal: Because I like to have my steak, and eat it too

Current Primal Journal
    My Old Primal Journal - Surviving my summer away from home
    Food blog: Sex or Chocolate: I choose STEAK!

palebluedots is offline Senior Member
    you know, something my hubby and I were into when we were doing the crazy raw-vegan thing is making raw treats that mimicked baked goods. Crush up some pecans and walnuts and dates and form into a pie tin, fill with some crushed fruit (sweetened with dates if necessary), and you've got yourself a pie. I even did a pumpkin pie at thanksgiving. For cookies, I'd use things like almond flour and dried fruits, or sometimes cacao for the hubby. Anyway, I think all the raw food "baked" goods recipes were paleo or darn close. That might be a fun thing for you guys to try together?